[7]

Belphegor was snoozing in his bed, hugging his favorite cow patterned pillow. His brother Beelzebub was working out by doing push ups and such, sweat covering his face and biceps, some are even dripping on the floor.

Then an ominous grumbling reaches Belphegor's ears causing the sleepy Prince to open one eye to look at his twin brother. Beelzebub also stop and stood up and putting a hand on his stomach, as he look down on it.

"I am hungry." He mumbled, which Belphegor heard and smiled.

Beelzebub then went towards his closet and opened it to look for a change of clean clothes. He quickly removed his top showing his fit body and used it to wipe his sweat on his body. He changed quickly and once done he approach the door but before going he glance at his brother, who now has his eyes both open.

"Belphie I'll just go and get some food from the kitchen, do you want me to bring back something?"

"Nah, I am good." Beelzebub then nodded and opened the door until he was out of sight and the door finally closed.

Belphegor sighed and then look at the ceiling. It's been a week since the incident that he had cause, everyone in town was shock and the news quickly spread like wild fire. No pun intended.

He tried to get back to sleep, hugging his pillow tightly as he rolled on a comfortable position.

As he was sleeping, Solomon was walking down the halls to go to the twin's room. Him and Lucifer has been discussing who might be the culprit who set Hinkon on fire, it was hard to encode who it was but found out who it was nonetheless.

He arrived at the twin's sleeping chambers, guards on either side of their room. He knocked on the door and called out for the prince's name.

"Who and what do you want? I am busy sleeping." Solomon heard from the other side, the voice definitely coming from Prince Belphegor.

"Sorry if I may have disturb you Prince Belphegor but Prince Lucifer wishes to see and talk to you. Its not all important so he wishes to be done with this quickly and do his more important task." Solomon chose his words wisely as to not raise suspicion to the youngest Prince that they're on to him.

Belphegor raised his brow as he stared at the door. Was they onto him? He thought. Though Solomon did said it wasn't of importance so he shrug and got out from his bed. Clutching his cow patterned pillow he proceeded to head to the door, opening it with his free hand.

There he saw Solomon standing as confident as ever. "Let me take you to Prince Lucifer's study." Solomon said and quickly turned around and started walking, which Belphegor followed suit. The walk to Lucifer's study was very quiet, no one utter a single word.

As they took several steps closer to Lucifer's study, The eldest brother was sitting on a chair behind his table. Hands clasp together as if he was praying, he was absolutely angry about his younger brother Belphegor but he was mostly worried what would other people think at the same time thinking if he should tell this to the public.

Royal knights was waiting in case if the youngest prince would be difficult to handle. Truth be told two knights isn't enough to take down and capture Prince Belphegor despite how lazy and frail looking he is he was quite strong and knows how to fight, he's rather skilled. All the Princes here knows how to use a sword or any sort of weapons of their choice, they were taught ever since they were little so if they are in a dangerous situation they can fend for themselves. Yes, even Mammon is rather skilled but using violence was his last option in every situation, Lucifer can't even believe that Mammon can even put up a fight and the same goes to Leviathan and Asmodeus.

Finally there was a knock on the door from the other side which cause the royal knights to be on their guard and be alert.

"Come in." Lucifer spoke, then the door opened revealing Solomon and behind him was Belphegor. The two went in and with Solomon closing the door, and as soon as Belphegor went in he notice the multiple knights standing on the side. 'Shit, did they already found out and how could they find out this early?' He thought, but kept his calm composure and maybe he can trick Lucifer that it wasn't him. Even though the chances are slim it's worth a try.