[2]

The bright rays of the sun shine through your bedroom window. Stirring awake from the warm and bright light you sat up, a yawn escaping your lips. You took off the [f/c] blanket that covered your lower half. You swiveled and sat at the edge of your comfy bed.

It has been two days since you met the head butler of Sebun. You weren't sure if he'd remember you or not, saddened at the thought of never seeing the Kingdom you so desired to see and to be in. You finally stood up and went towards your wooden closet that was decorated with violet flowers, standing in front of the closet you opened it. Half of your clothes was gone from the inside, as you packed the half in a bag with the help of your mother.

As much as you wanted to go, you just realize yesterday that you can't afford a carriage that will take you to Sebun. Sighing at the thought you picked up a nice [f/c] dress that has flowers as its design, the dress reached down just underneath your knees, also snatching one of your underwear along with your bra. You headed outside your room and did your daily routine every morning.

°°°°°

You got out of the small bathroom where you bathe, already wearing the [f/c] floral dress. You hunch your back and dried your [h/c] locks with a towel, it took sometime to dry but glad about the results. You grab your hairbrush from one of your drawers, and closing it again. You then brushed your hair, making sure that it will look well this upcoming day.You put down the brush as you were content about your hair, while you were thinking what hairstyle you should do your mother called you.

"[Y/n], sweetie. Some people are looking for you." You wonder who was looking for you early this morning, and you certainly didn't have much friends your age here in the town. You prioritize helping your mother at a young age so you didn't manage to make friends. You then headed to the front door, there you saw your mother waiting for you and she seems to be talking with somebody too. You then slowly walked up behind your mother to take a look at whoever is looking for you.

There you saw two males. The one on the left was a handsome tall male with dark skin, light blue with yellow gradient eyes, and short dark brown hair with a fringe reaching in some points past his eyes, and a parting above his left eye. The male was wearing a tight-fitting shirt with no sleeves and a turtleneck decorated with gold markings and segments of grey and white. The shirt also shows the sides of his torso. On top of this, he wears a white cape with gold outline, which is colored a blue-green gradient on the underside. The cape only covers his forearms and is held together by a gold string. His pants are white with a black pattern on the top. He also wears sports black gloves with two golden lines, almost reaching his elbows.

On the right was a shorter male. He has light blond hair, a fair complexion, and blue and yellow gradient eyes. He was wearing white with gold trimming, but he also wears a navy blue cravat, a navy blue and white to light blue gradient stole with star patterns, and a white beret with a gold cross pattern.

You stare at them with confusion as you eyed their way of clothing, your're not one to judge but it seems like they're from a different world. As you gave the two a perplexed glare, the rather shorter male saw your frame behind your mother.

"Are you [Y/n]?!" He pointed a finger at you an annoyed look was painted on his face. You hesitantly nodded as you came out behind your mother and showed yourself.

"Geez, we've been looking all over for you! How come you're so hard to find?!" You were taken aback, as if it's your fault that they didn't find you easily and who even are this people?

"I am sorry for his attitude, he's always like this so it's nothing personal." The male on the right stated as he kept a small smile among his lips.