[5]

You strip yourself out of the thin fabric of the sleeping gown, its straps slide down your shoulders and was now sprawled on the floor surrounding your feet. You step away from the nightgown and pick it up and chucking it inside the closet, you didn't feel to properly fold it might as well do it later. Your mind drifted away as you were getting dress in your maid outfit.

What happened yesterday happened so fast for you to even comprehend. Getting one of the prince get angry at you was not what you came for, even though Prince Satan was not particularly angry at you. After that whole ordeal you were then a handmaiden of Prince Mammon which you didn't actually expect. You even told Solomon what happened to you the whole day and he was mostly shock but concerned nonetheless. He was also kind enough to tell me what handmaiden's do since you didn't know what to do, especially for Prince Mammon is troublesome indeed.

Just thinking about yesterday made your head fuzzy, you surely don't want to remember and feel Prince Satan's wrath once again. You sigh and dusted your maid outfit, once you were sure you look presentable, you headed out of your sleeping chambers.

Yellow-orange rays of the sun shine through the windows in the hallway, that everything it shines upon turn a somewhat yellowish orange-like color.

You didn't know the exact time for there wasn't any clock nearby or neither you have a pocket watch, you then approach one of the windows and looked outside. As you weren't the smart type you concluded that it was about six thirty in the morning, mostly a hunch you step away from the window and proceeded to head to assist the 2nd born, Prince Mammon.

Still not used walking the almost maze and never-ending hallways of the Palace to your dismay. The Palace was quiet at this time and only fewer maids can be seen working. Now that you mentioned it, you haven't even befriended a single one here, of course except from Solomon, Luke and Simeon. Now that you mention it they were your first three friends, you don't even know if Solomon sees you as a friend and for the other two you weren't quite sure either.

You sigh and shake off that negative thought and continue your venture to Prince Mammon's room.

You arrived in front of a huge wooden door and just like the others this door was also decorated with golden swirls, also known to be Prince Mammon's room. Also you have notice that there were two Sebun Guards on either side with both of them are standing straight and proud, they seem to hold a weapon of sort that you were sure was a spear and was held on their right hand.

You knocked on the smooth surface part of the door and expecting the tan-skinned Prince to tell you to 'come in', but there were no answer. You conclude that he was still asleep you reach for the door knob and pushing the heavy doors with your strength. 'Thanks for the help guards, I really appreciate it!' You thought sarcastically.

You peeked your head behind the door and confirmed your conclusion about Prince Mammon still being asleep. You welcomed yourself in with closing the door once you were inside.

"Okay..." You said to yourself as you recall what Solomon told you yesterday before taking your sleep. You were now a handmaiden which he explained was also a maid but you were Prince Mammon's personal maid, so practically your still a maid. He also told you what usually Prince Mammon do except for causing trouble all the time, and now that the young Prince was asleep you remember him telling you that the best way to wake him up was either gently slap his cheeks repeatedly or either shake him awake gently so he wouldn't wake up on the wrong side of the bed.

You then approach the sleeping prince that was sprawled on the bed, blanket on the floor. Now that you were closer you learned another thing about Prince Mammon.

That he's messy when asleep.

Yep.

Definitely.