[12]

You put the three pouches of gold coins in a box, also slipping a light pink envelope where you write your letter for your mother in Charmain. Seeing that you don't spend too much of your money here in Sebun you decided to give all of your money that you earned this month. You grab the box's cover and attached it above to hide the contents inside, pulling out a pink ribbon out of your drawer you wrap it around the box like a present. The next step you picked up a pen and write the location where it needs to be delivered in cursive writing.

You smiled happily as you held the box in your hand, you're finally helping your mother earn more money than you could before. This amount of money could last for at least weeks. Standing up from the chair you quickly got away from the desk while the box was in your hand.

After sending this to your mother you can finally enjoy a nice relaxing rest and sleep. This day you did a lot with the Princes, giving out donations for the small village right outside of Sebun.

Pulling the handle down the door slightly opened only showing a small gap, you push the door more so you can access the hallway. The hallways was lit up with lamps that was stuck on the walls, it's light shining in a bright yellow color complimenting the hallway more with it's pure white color. The small box in both hands you started to head your way to Solomon's office.

The palace wasn't full of maids or butlers especially in the hallways running about here and there, figure that they were mostly busy in the day. As you were walking peacefully one of the doors on your left suddenly flew open, causing you to let out a gasp and to let go of the box. A group of maids went out as the door open.

The box was kicked around as they didn't notice your presence and continue to chat and walk to where you were going. Your eyes widen and you started to panic as you saw the box is within a crowd of feet, being tossed side to side almost like some kind of ball. You approach the group of maids behind trying to get the box out of its situation. You squeeze inside the group causing them to stare at you weirdly, because of your intrusion the people behind stopped until two were only walking, deep in their conversation.

The box was just in front of them no longer moving and was perfectly sitting still. You called out for them to stop walking, "Wait!" The two maids turn their heads to you now in a complete stop. You sigh in relief. "I am sorry but you were kicking away my box by accident." You said trying to approach the two maids. "Oh I am sorry we didn't know!" She said, slightly jumping and moving her foot to see the box on the carpeted marble floor. With the movement of the maid the box was once again on the run due to the impact of her moving her feet. "There she goes..." The maid you were talking to immediately turned towards you with a panic face. "I am so sorry I'll go and take-" You cut her off as you chase after the box, before you were out of sight you shouted "It's okay! Thanks anyway!"

You quickly turned a sharp turn on the left, confident that the cardboard box would stop near that corner because of its shape, it can't keep rolling on the ground not to mention the heavy gold coins inside the small container. To your surprise though, it wasn't there. You let out a frustrated moan and frantically looked around your surroundings. 'Great job [Y/n], your first pay for working here in the castle was playing a game of tag.' You thought in your head. Your [e/c] orbs glimmer when you saw the cardboard box with its pink bow still tied tightly to it. It was on top of a silver tray that was carried by one of the palace butler, his white hair due to old age was slick back as he was walking in a rather fast pace though despite his elderly state.

"Hey wait up!" You started running as you shout enough for the man to hear, funnily he didn't turn around. Confused, you started shouting for him again but he really wasn't showing any signs of stopping or turning his attention to you. You didn't know if this guy was ignoring you or he has really bad hearing. You were catching up to the old butler picking up your pace a bit, this time ready to shout as loud as you can. In the count of 3.