[11]

You eyed yourself in the mirror wondering what the dress will look on you. You smiled as you saw the dress hugging you body perfectly, so far this was the most beautiful dress you've worn. You twirl around enjoying it so far, you then went and grab your maid's footwear since you haven't got anything else and since it's black you think it'll look nice with a light pink color.

Once done you made sure you look presentable as much as possible, you even went so far to fix your [h/c] locks. You then immediately went outside of your room making your way to the entrance of the palace. 

While making your way you hum your favorite song as there was a slight skip in your steps. Yesterday before you went to sleep, you finally got your pay for working in the Palace and it was quite a lot. You can't wait until you send all of them to your mom, you decided when you get back here you'll send it straight away to her.

You neared the entrance of the Palace and all of a sudden your heart started to race. You haven't wear anything in the Palace aside from your maid outfit. What would they think about your new look for the day? Would Asmo regret buying you these?

Your fast pace from before became slow as those thought and question filled your mind, soon that slowness in pace became a complete stop. You were close to the entrance and you can hear the muffled voices of the princes outside, having their talk and argument as usual.

"[Y/n]?" You stare up to see Solomon, head tilted to his side. He came closer with concern on his features. "Is something the matter?" He ask, also checking you if there are any signs of physical hurting.

You stared at Solomon's warm blue and yellow orbs, you feel like you could tell him without being shy or embarrass with what you're feeling. Without wasting time you started to speak up. "I don't know, I guess I lack confidence right now with how I look. This is my first time wearing something this beautiful."

Solomon was quiet for a second and soon smiled. "No need to worry [Y/n], you look very stunning and you bring out the dresses' beauty more. So hurry everyone is waiting for you outside." Solomon took your hand and give you a slight push on your back, thus the two of you started walking in sync.

"Thanks Solomon." You said, giving him a smile. Thankful for his words that made your confidence boost over the roof.

"No need for thanks. I am just telling the truth, no? By the way are you trying to impress one of the brothers?" Your eyes widen as your cheeks was immediately dusted with a light shade of pink. For Solomon, he has a huge cheeky smile on his lips. Loving the way how you react to his question.

"N-No! Of course n-not, that wouldn't be professional for me to do!" You said, now holding your cheeks with both of your hands, on each side. You heard Solomon laugh and soon a sly smirk made his way to his lips. You playfully hit Solomon's arm and made sure to give off a scary glare which failed due to him laughing more.

You gave up but you decided to get revenge soon for teasing you. You then finally reach the entrance and saw the seven princes of Sebun gathered there talking. "Excuse me your highnesses, [Y/n] is now here." Solomon said, putting his right hand on his chest and slightly bowed down.

"Oi [Y/n]! Did you know how lo-" Mammon stop mid sentence and immediately your conscience self was now thinking of some bad shit about how you look.

"Is there something wrong? Does the dress not fit for me?" You said, the tone in your voice show how obviously you're panicking right now.

"No! T-Theres nothing wrong, i-its just-" 

"You look wonderful [Y/n], I am glad you used the dress I bought for you." Asmo's eyes were practically sparkling with joy at this point.