[17]

Everyone was heading where the ball is going to take place, as you were walking Lucifer called out to you, you were afraid if he was going to scold you like before but that wasn't the case. Though what he said shock you. "[Y/n], come with me."

You nodded and got separated from the others unnoticed, following Lucifer's lead. The two of you reach his study room, going inside he bent down under his table where he does his never ending work. You followed him inside as you waited for him to say something. 

Once Lucifer got what he needed he straightened himself once again and in his hand was a light pink rectangular box, it has feather patterns with a much darker shade of pink. He approach you and extended his arms out. "Here. Wear this instead." He said, looking into his black with red gradient eyes you take the box out of his grasp. 

Opening the lid of the box there you saw a pair of white heels and it doesn't look like it has been used yet. "Wear this, I think it's more suitable than wearing your black shoes that you use for work everyday." He said, you were speechless at how he was willing to make you wear this beautiful and probably expensive heels. 

"T-Thank you! I'll return this right away after the ball Prince Lucifer!" You said, mentally slapping yourself for stuttering from the beginning. 

"There is no need for you to return it, it's yours." Lucifer said, which surprise you more. "I- well- really?" You ask, making sure you heard the eldest prince right.

"Yes, really. If you don't mind, may I do the honors?" He ask, making you blush and also making you think you were some kind of princess in a romantic novel. You bet many girls would be dying just to be in your place instead and you wouldn't blame them for that. 

Nodding your head slowly, Lucifer gestures you to one of the cushioned chairs in front of his table. Doing exactly that, Lucifer kneel in front of you "I do." and gently taking the box from you. He took hold of your ankle, you felt the warmness of his hand through the knee high socks that you were wearing making you all the more red. Carefully he inserted the white heel, and it fitted you just right, not to tight and not to loose. He also did the same to your other foot.

Standing up he held out his hand to help you stand up as well, which you took. You wobbled a little for this was your first time wearing shoes like this, especially the ones with heels. Lucifer notice this and can't help a a chuckle slipping out of his lips, he can't help but be amuse. 

"I take it this is the first time you wear heels?" Lucifer let go of your hand, you wobbled more as you try to balance yourself without holding onto the eldest prince. "How about a quick practice? Come to me without falling." He said.

"Okay, I'll try." You said. Biting your bottom lip, you started walking towards Prince Lucifer. Both of your arms were stretch out like a bird's wings. It took up a minute until you were one step away from the eldest prince, though that one step was all it took to trip yourself and fall to your demise.

Well... More of a good a demise, your [e/c] eyes stared at his own black with red gradient eyes. Showing concern in them and a slight frown, his hands was wrap around your waist as he used his upper body to catch you. Both of your hands were pressed on his firm chest and face close as if the two of you were about to share a passionate kiss. His hot breath was fanning over you, the two of you stayed there for a while lost in each others eyes.

"Lucifer are you in here-" The door creak open revealing the red velvet prince from Devildom.

Both of your eyes averted to Lord Diavolo and quickly you pulled away from Lucifer and the two of fixed your composure. "I was about to leave, thank you Prince Lucifer. Pardon me." You excuse yourself after bowing down to the two of them.