A hot day in flordia 

Karl was dragging his bags out of his apartment door just slightly getting through.
'Ah stupid door' Karl yelled getting a few looks from people across the way.
His car was already started up as Karl had started it before he had breakfast. He was eager to meet his friends for the first time he had already seen Sapnap but was excited to see everyone together for the first time.
As Karl got into his car he got a text from Sapnap.

Sapnap: Hey man where are you?
Karl: I'm just leaving why?
Sapnap: Dream just picked up the RV, he's coming back right now.
Karl: oh okay I'm on my way should be there soon
Sapnap: kk see you soon
Karl: BYE!

Karl put his phone down and started driving to the airport. As Karl was driving he hit almost every single red light which made Karl just a little more irritated than he already was. Karl was finally now at the airport getting his bags out of the passenger seat as he started heading toward the door of the airport his phone started to ring. It was Bad.

Bad: hey man just wanted to see where you were.
Karl: I'm at the airport, where are you?
Bad: oh yea I forgot got to tell you I have to leave tomorrow instead.
Karl: why?!?
Bad: something came up. I got to go but hope you have a safe trip.
Karl: thanks see you tomorrow.

As Karl entered the airport he went to the vending machine to get a snack and then headed to security. He passed through smoothly and went to the waiting area as he sat down he noticed that he still had 1 hour till his flight left so he decided to go on his phone and see what his friends were doing.

George woke up to someone poking him it was Tubbo.
'Hey George sorry to wake you but you have to put your seatbelt back on right away so I was just seeing if you wanted to walk around or something?'
'It's okay Tubbo, thanks for waking me I guess I should walk around for a bit' George said starting to unbuckle his seatbelt when he looked over to see a drooling Wilbur still on his shoulder.
'Hey Wilbur' George said quietly shaking Wilbur a bit.
'Mhhh' was all the reply he got
'Wilbur?' George said again shaking him more.
Wilbur now pushing George's arm away put his head on the arm rest.
'Oh come on Wilbur!' George whisper yelled now getting Wilburs attention.
'What do you want'
'Do you want to walk around for a sec?'
'No, no I'm good but now that you've awoken me I might as well order some food' Wilbur said waving down a flight attendant.
'Ok well I'm going to go to the bathroom, stay awake for me?' George said sarcastically
'I'll try'
George nodded his head and headed to the bathroom waiting in the line until it was his turn. When he got out he went back to his seat quickly and buckled in. He looked over to Tommy and Tubbo and saw them basically having a thanksgiving dinner.
'Hey guys what are you eating?'
George got no answer the two boys were to engulfed in there 3 course meal to hear him. George just laughed and looked over at Wilbur he was just eating crackers.
'Want one' Wilbur asked
'No, no I'm good why are you just having crackers though'
'Because I'm not that hungry, why aren't you eating anything'
'Good point' George said waving over a flight attendant to get some food.

Dream was stopped by traffic multiple times on his way home making a tired dream even more tired. When the traffic cleared up it was smooth sailing all the way back to his house when he got there he opened the door to see Sapnap just throwing things in his suitcase.
'WHY WONT YOU GO IN' Sapnap yelled
'Maybe if you fold it it would fit better' Dream said Sapnap turning around.
'Oh hi dream, just having a little trouble here'
'I see let me help you'
'No no I'm good, you look even more tired than this morning you should lay down'
'No I'm good besides isn't Karl going to be here right away?'
'Well he's getting here in an hour and George, Tommy, Tubbo and Wilbur won't be getting here till late tonight so just please go have a nap'
'Fine' Dream said heading to his bedroom
'Ahhh not so fast your sleeping out here so I know your sleeping'
'Hmm' was all Dream could get out as he layed on the couch.
'Oh dream, why do you put so much pressure on yourself?' Sapnap thought to him self as he continued to pack.