Sleeping and flashback

Dreams alarm blared in his ears his hand trying to find the snooze button but failed.

'Shut up!' Dream yelled in attempt to turn off his alarm.

'No YOU shut up!' George kicked Dreams leg.

'Ow! And I wasn't talking to you!' Dream groaned.

'Then who were you talking to' George whisper yelled in an annoyed tone.

'My alarm!' Dream tried to hit his phone again but this time he fell out of the bed.

George looked over rubbing his eyes 'are you okay?'

Dream rubbed his head 'yea I'm fine, go back to bed'

'Nah, I'm up now might as well stay up'

Dream chuckled 'okay you can make breakfast with me'

'Alright' George stood up tripping over air.

Dream repeated George's words 'are you okay?'

'Yep I'm fine just tripped over' George looked around 'air I guess'

They both laughed walking out into the living room seeing something they didn't expect.

'Wilbur?' Dream asked concerned.

'Hey guys' Wilbur looked towards them.

'You okay?' George asked sharing looks with dream.

'Yea I'm fine why do you ask' Wilbur was pouring milk into a bowl.

'Um well' Dream checked the time on his phone 'it's 4:30 in the morning and your awake eating breakfast'

'Wait it's 4:30 in the morning!! I'm heading back to bed!' George waved goodbye going back to his bedroom passing out almost instantly as he hit the bed.

Wilbur and Dream both laughed Dream looked towards Wilbur again.

'Why are you up at 4:30 Wilbur?'

'Because I wanna be'

'Wilbur no one wants to be up at 4:30 in the morning!'

Wilbur immediately shot back in a stern voice 'well I want to be so drop it'

Dream stepped back he had never heard Wilbur speak in that tone of voice before.

'I'm going to eat my cereal in my room so I don't wake up Sapnap and Karl, see you in a bit' and with that Wilbur was off to his room.

Dream was in awe on what had just happened he went over and grabbed the milk Wilbur had left on the counter and put some cereal in a bowl as he thought about the journey ahead.
————————————————————————
(Wilbur POV)
I was sitting on my bunk eating my cereal staring up at the other bunk on top of me. To be completely honest I'm extremely scared of bottoms bunks I always think there going to fall on top of me but I tried not to focus on that instead I thought of the day before we left to go on the road trip which probably was even worse than staring up at the bunkbed.

Flash back to the night before they left for the road trip
I was pacing around my room I had everything I needed actually I had everything I needed packed and by the front door days ago and so now it was only me and my thoughts left nothing to distract me. I tried playing Minecraft but none of my friends were on they all must've been packing I contemplated the idea of calling tommy but decided not to because he would hear the worry in my voice.
No one knew I had a fear of planes well mainly because I didn't tell anyone because I was to scared they'd make fun of me and now here I am a 24 year old that is scared of planes. I sighed to myself it's stupid I thought to be scared of planes at this age but I could never get rid of the fear.
I would always take sleeping pills before I went on a plane which wasn't very often but sometimes I had to so that's what I planned to do on this trip as well I would just tell everyone I was tired.
I fell onto my bed as my phone started to ring I picked it up from my night stand to see who was calling.

Tommy

I thought about picking up for a moment but ended up picking up.

'Hey Wilbur!!' I heard tommy yell.

'Hey toms are you excited for the trip?'

'Yea! Are you?'

I thought for a moment which must've been more than a moment because I heard Tommy's voice again.

'Wilbur...?' Tommy said in a more concerning voice.

'Oh yea I'm very excited as well'

'That's good! We are going to have so much fun!'

I laughed 'yes we are'

'Ok well I just called to check up on you, see you soon!'

'Ok bye tommy'
Tommy hung up the phone and I face planted on to the bed and started to think about all the things that could go wrong which resulted in me not going to be till 2:00 am.

I was on the plane sitting beside George and we were looking out the window I noticed we weren't going straight anymore and we were going down! I looked to George who was just sitting there I started to shake intensely as I watched the plane go down we were just about to hit the ground...

I bounded forwards sweat dripping down my head my body shaking. I looked around the room seeing everyone still asleep I must've fallen asleep to because my cereal was still on my lap after I calmed myself down I pulled out my phone and checked the time 5:00 am huh I wasn't asleep for long I pushed my glasses up more and pulled out my ear buds from my pocket and went on Spotify putting my playlist on shuffle the first song that came on was Heathens by Twenty One Pilots I listened to the song as I fell asleep hoping I wouldn't get anymore nightmares.
————————————————————————
(Dreams POV)
I finished making my cereal and went to sit in the drivers seat as I was eating my cereal I watched the sun come up and checked my phone 5:00 I set my cereal bowl down and crawled over the middle console and grabbed my bowl again to put in the kitchen before I started to drive. I put my bowl in the sink making sure not to clash it with the other dishes so I wouldn't wake up Karl and Sapnap who were cuddled in a little ball together I laughed and took a picture to use for blackmail in the future. After I finished that I walked into mine and George's room to tell him that we were leaving as I walked in the room I saw George sprawled out on the bed I tried not to laugh but I failed myself as I started to laugh when I heard rustling from the bed I stopped laughing and George looked at me with extremely sleepy eyes.

'Why are you laughing' I thought he'd said it in a more laid back voice but I could tell he was upset that I woke him up.

'Ah nothing, I came in here to tell you that I'm about to start driving' he looked at me more hatred in his eyes.

'That's all you came in here for!'

I nodded my head.

'You wake me up TWICE for no reason in particular!'

I smiled 'yes'

He rolled his eyes and hopped out of bed 'I'll come with you and keep you company while you drive if you want'

My smiled grew 'I would like that' George held out his hand for me to take.

'I'm the one driving shouldn't you take my hand' he rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand instead.

I pulled him into the front where I sat and put George on my lap while I started the RV.

'I'm supposed to be in the passenger seat you know' George looked at me starting to go over to his side.

I pulled him back 'but there's nothing wrong with you on my lap right?' I smirked George looked at me shaking his head.

'Nope nothing' he hugged my neck and I put my hands on the wheel as I shouted 'TEXAS HERE WE COME!'

A/N
Hopefully you guys like this chapter! My upload schedule is a bit wonky right now but it should level out soon I'm just writing for Wattpads new short story challenge so I'm trying to come up with ideas for that and anyone else that's doing that challenge and reading my book I wish you luck!

And the song Wilbur is listening to has no impact on his story line at all just thought I would use that song.

Have a good rest of your guys day.