Feelings

They were now at the airport by the gates ready for George and Tubbos plane to leave.

'I'm gonna miss you dude' Sapnap said hugging George 'you too Tubbo' he then went to hug Tubbo as well.

'Safe flights both of you' karl gave them both a tight hug.

'Well see you soon George' bad gave him a hug 'see you soon as well Tubbo, take care of Tommy' bad gave him a tight hug.

Tubbo chuckled 'I will'

George looked around 'can you guys give me and Dream a moment'

'Oh yea of course' Sapnap pulled bad, Tubbo and karl to the side.

'So' George continued.

Dream engulfed George into a hug 'I'm going to miss you soooo much' a tear slipped from Dreams eye.

George pulled Dream away and wiped his tear away bringing him back in a hug immediately 'I will too, I will too'

The two just stood there hugging for a few moments before They both pulled away.

'I love you George' tears were now coming from both of their eyes and from the rest of the group watching the moment play out.

'I love you too Dream'

'Speaking of love' Dream got on one knee 'I wanted to do this back in Florida but you messed up my plans'

George gasped 'w-'

Dream continued 'George Davison you have been the love of my life since day one and even though we've had out ups and downs I don't know who could make me happier than you so' Dream paused getting out a box from his pocket and opening it 'will you make me the happiest man in the world George'

George didn't take a second to think 'YES DREAM!'

Dream stood up and brought George into a passionate kiss the rest of the group cheering from afar.

'Here' Dream took George's hand and placed the ring on his ring finger.

'Perfect' George smiled and kissed Dream again the rest of the group running over.

'Oh my gosh!!!' Karl yelled jumping up and down attracting someone attention from the people near by but no one cared at that moment.

'I knew you could do it dude' Sapnap smiled patting Dream on the back.

'Wait Sapnap you knew about this?!?' Tubbo, bad, Karl and George asked.

'Yep since the day you to got together and Dream came to me panicking'

Dream immediately covered Sapnaps mouth 'but of course we don't need to get into detail'

The rest laughed and talked but before they knew it George and Tubbo had to leave.

'Well guys see you later' Tubbo saluted and went off into the line to board his plane.

'BYE!!' They all yelled and then they turned to George with Expecting eyes.

'Well... since I have a new fiancé I think I should stay here a little while longer Yea?'

'Yes!' Dream gave George another hug and a kiss on the lips 'I think that's the best decision'

Karl chuckled 'we probably would've had to drag Dream out of here if you left and from experience I know that isn't easy'

No one knew what he was talking about except Sapnap who patted him on the back.

'Well' bad said 'should we go back to Florida'

'I think so' Sapnap chuckled.

'I agree as well' Karl laughed holding onto Sapnaps hand which Sapnap just happily held back.