Driving to Texas

It was now 9:00 am and Dream had been driving for 4 hours straight stopping once to get fuel and to check on the others.

'Hey dreammm' George looked over to Dream who was concentrating on the road.

'Yes George'

'Why can't I be in your lap anymore?' George pouted.

'Because we have been driving for 4 hours and my legs were starting to lose blood from you sitting there'

'So?' George smiled

Dream turned to look at George for a split second 'do you want us to crash!!' Dream yelled playfully.

George was just about to open his mouth to speak when Dream spoke again 'and don't say maybe! Because we have other people in the car as well who don't want to die!'

'Well maybe we should check on those people who don't want to 'die'

'Actually yea we should' dream looked for a place to pull off.

'Ah right here' Dream swerved off the road into a car stop.

'Nice parking!' George put up a thumbs up while he climbed over the middle console to get in the back.

'Hey! Wait for me!'

'No! Short people go first'

'Your not even that short!'

George groaned 'fine! Shorter people than dream go first'

Dream sighed as he waited for George to hop into the back. When they both got in the back they looked around to see Sapnap on his phone arm around Karl's head.

Dream and George smiled.

'Hey Sapnap' Sapnap quickly looked up removing his arm around Karl instantly.

'I- uh um hey guys' Sapnap stuttered out.

'Hey we were just checking on you and from the looks of it your doing pretty good' Dream smirked.

'What!' Sapnap looked at Karl 'No!'

Dream and George both laughed.

'Anyways' George continued 'are the others up?'

'Yea I think so there just chilling on the bunks'

'Alright I'm going to go check on them'

'K I'm just going to get a snack'

Dream nodded and went towards the others room and opened the door slowly.

Dream looked at everyone in the room bad, Tommy and Tubbo were on their phones and Wilbur was sleeping.

'Wow I never thought I'd see Tommy this quiet' Dream joked as they all looked towards him.

Tubbo laughed 'he sure isn't being quiet on text'

'Hey!'

'Tommy! Quiet!' Bad whisper yelled.

'Sorry bad'

'Why are you guys being quiet anyways' Dream asked.

'Well as you can tell Wilbur is sleeping!' Tommy sassed.

'Ok, ok' Dream held his hands up 'I was just asking'

'On another note' Dream looked over to Tubbo who was talking 'why did you come in here?'

'Oh right I was just coming to tell you guys we are 15 hours away from our destination'

Tommy and Bads eyes widened and Tubbos jaw dropped.