Planes, bets and decisons

It had been an hour since tommy and Wilbur left and tubbo already wanted to go home.
But quite frankly everyone else did as well.

They were all discussing this at the kitchen table.

'I think it's best if we turn back now' Sapnap per swayed.

'I think that's best as well' Karl agreed everyone seeming to agree with him as well.

'But are we dropping Karl, george and Tubbo off at the airport or are they coming back to Orlando?'

'Good question, george?' Dream looked over to george looking for an answer.

'I think I'll head back to the uk'
Dream slightly frowned at George's answer but got rid of it quickly when george looked at him.
'Is that okay dream?'

'Oh yes of course what ever you want to do'
Dream smiled but george could tell it was forced.

'Tubbo what about you?' Sapnap asked

'I'm going back as fast as I can to the uk, sorry guys'

'Ah no it's okay Tubbo we under stand that you miss Tommy' bad patted Tubbo on the back the rest of the group nodding.

'What about you Karl' Dream asked.

'I think I'll stay a little longer if its okay with you guys' Karl looked between Dream and Sapnap.

Sapnap answered quickly 'of course it's okay!'

'Alright awesome! How about you bad?'

'Well I have to come back with you guys since my car is there'

'Oh right I forgot about that' Dream chuckled.

The 6 sat in an awkward silence until Sapnap spoke.

'Who wants breakfast?' Sapnap asked standing up from the kitchen table.

'Me!' They all exclaimed and Karl stood up beside Sapnap.

'I'm not letting you cook by yourself Sapnap' Karl snickered walking into the kitchen with Sapnap.

'And that's fine with me' Karl and Sapnap both smiled and blushed while the others just watched them.

'Awww' George, Dream, bad and Tubbo all looked at the two with passionate eyes.

'Shut up guys' Sapnap said looking towards them with death eyes.

'LANGUAGE!' Bad yelled causing everyone to laugh more than they already were from what Sapnap said.

With Dreams iconic wheeze laugh and Tubbo giggling along side and the others just laughing and Sapnap and Karl holding in their smiles as they started to cook in the kitchen.
————————————————————————
Wilbur and Tommy had just got to the airport Wilbur tapping his fingers the whole time on his leg because he remembered the fact that he was scared to death of planes.

'You okay dude' Tommy asked while he was getting his luggage out of the trunk of the Uber.

'Oh yea I'm fine' Wilbur lied but he was good at it so Tommy believed.

'Oh okay then, we'll are you excited to get back to streaming?'

Wilbur chuckled 'very'

'Me too' Tommy paused 'AND I got a whole bunch of vlog footage' Tommy smiled walking up with Wilbur to the front doors of the airport.

'Wait you vlogged some of it? I didn't even see you take out your camera'

Tommy smirked 'I have my ways'