Beds and arguments

Everyone had woken up at this point everyone still in there pyjamas they were all sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast when Wilbur asked.
'Where's this RV were supposed to be spending the month in?'
'Oh yea it's in the back' dream said pointing towards the alleyway behind his house.
'Ok awesome!' Wilbur then stood up and started walking towards the back door.
'Were you going?'
'To see the RV, anyone want to come with me' Wilbur asked, Sapnap and Karl followed him out soon tommy, tubbo and bad joining them leaving dream and George alone.
'Want to go see?'
'Sure!' George said standing up with dream and also going outside.
George's mouth opened when he saw the RV.
'It's beautiful'
They saw that the others were already inside looking around.

'Man this place is poggers' tommy said hopping up on the bunk bed in the corner.
'I call top bunk' tubbo yelled.
'Ah no fair I wanted top bunk!'
'You guys can both have the top bunks there is four after all' dream said settling the argument between the twos boys.
'Yayyy!' they both cheered
Karl and Sapnap were a little confused on we're they would be sleeping so they went to go ask dream.
'Dream?' They both said.
'Oh hey Sapnap and Karl what do you guys need?'
'Were are me and Sapnap sleeping?'
'Um well wherever you want I guess we still have 2 bottom bunks left'
'1 actually' Wilbur yelled
'Zero actually' bad yelled Sapnap and karl looking at him like he was evil.
'Well ok then you guys can have the couch'
'What about the bed?!?' Sapnap yelled everyone looking towards him.
'Me and George already claimed the bed'
'Oh ok...' Sapnap said looking at Dream smirking.
'It's just two friends sharing a bed!'
'Yea... ok' Sapnap said smirking again.
'You guys are sharing a couch! That's not any different' George jumped into the conversation it was about him and dream after all.

Tommy, tubbo, Wilbur and bad were now just watching the argument like it was a movie.
'You guys get a private room though' Karl said looking at Sapnap putting an arm around him.
'It's still basically the same as you two sharing a couch' dream said now looking over at the boys who were watching the argument intensely.
'You guys!' He yelled
They all turned away instantly pretending to be having a conversation.
Wilbur started walking towards the others who were still bickering about the bed situation.
'GUYS!' Wilbur yelled getting everyone's attention
'Everyone has chosen there beds and sleep partners so let's just not make a big deal out of it please, we still have a month to go we don't want to get sick of each other right now do we?' Wilbur asked everyone nodding heading out of the RV.
'So what should we have for lunch' Bad asked
'Well I don't really have anything in the fridge we ate it all this morning'
'What! Thats all you had in your fridge do you guys like not eat or something!' George said opening the door for everyone to get into the house. Dream just hesitantly laughed it slowly dying right away. To save his friends back Sapnap said.
'We just get take out a lot'
'Oh okay'
There was an awkward silence between everyone Bad deciding to break it.
'So where should we go for lunch?' Bad asked Sapnap looking at him nodding his head in a thank you.
'The first question should be how are we getting to lunch' Karl corrected.
'What do you mean how? We got everyone in the car yesterday'
'Yea and we could barely fit them all in there. Bedsides Sapnap we have bad now there's no way we can fit all these people in dreams car'
'True, but can't bad drive his own car?'
'Oh my gosh Sapnap we can't kick out friend to the curb like that'
'Thank you Karl' bad said waving his hands in the air.
'But we will have to drive in two separate cars so who wants to go with bad?'
'I'll go with bad' Tubbo said raising his hand up in the air going beside Bad.
'I'll also go with bad!' Tommy said racing over to bad and Tubbo.
'Ok well then me, Sapnap, George and Dream will go into dreams car'
'Ok then back to my original question, where are we going to eat'
'I know this really good coffee/Lunch shop'
'Oh yea we went there a couple months back didn't we' Sapnap asked.
'Yes' Dream said quietly.
'Ok so then it's settled we are going to the coffee/Lunch shop then?' Karl asked everyone nodding there heads in agreement.
'Alright tommy, Tubbo come with me we're going to get the car started'
Tommy and Tubbo followed bad out to the driveway leaving the others behind.
'Alright let's go' Dream said leading Karl, Sapnap and George to his car grabbing his keys out of his pocket.
Bad was already driving out of the driveway when Dream knocked on his window.
'Do you know where you going?' Dream said sarcastically.
'Haha, I guess not, I'll drive back in and you can lead the way'
'Ok, see you at the coffee shop'
'Kk'
Dream went back to his car and got in seeing his friends chatting he left them to there conversation and started driving when he went down the curb his friends got startled and looked up from there conversation.
'So what does this coffee/Lunch shop have to eat?' Karl asked.
'Um I can't really remember I haven't been there in awhile' Dream said gripping onto the wheel a little bit more.
'Sapnap can you remember what there is?'
'Uh I'm pretty sure there's sandwiches and croissants and some other things like that'
'Oh cool, that also reminds me what are we having for dinner?'
'We could probably go to a restaurant'
'Ooo that sounds nice' George said looking out the window.
'We're here now' Dream said getting everyone's attention.
'Awesome I'm really hungry' Karl said immediately getting out of the car.
'Me aswell' George said also getting out of the car.
'You coming dream?' Sapnap said in a worried tone.
'Ya, I just have to find my wallet'
'Mmm' Sapnap said hopping back into the car.
'Tell me what wrong?'
'Nothings wrong I'm fine'
'Dream?'
'Fine I'm not fine'
'Why aren't you okay?!?'
'Well you how I didn't sleep the night before George came'
'Yea, go on'
'Well I didn't sleep last night either'
'Oh my gosh Dream your not nocturnal, your a human being and you need to sleep!'
'I know but I can't, I'm just really stressed'
'I know but you DONT need to be they all love you'
'Yea online but I'm different in real life' Dream sighed
'I have more problems'
'Oh dream thats not true, come here' Sapnap said bringing Dream in for a huge hug.
'It'll be okay'
'Thanks Sapnap'

Hopefully you guys liked the chapter. I also just wanted to tell you guys that Dream DOES NOT HAVE AN EATING DISORDER. In this book, he just doesn't eat when he stressed. I just wanted to clarify that. Anyways hopefully you guys are having an awesome day or night!!!