Cries, yelling and snuggles

George, Tommy, Wilbur and Bad all got out of the Uber George paying.

'Guys I paid the Uber driver'
Wilbur looked back.

'Thanks' Wilbur smiled turning back around to continue talking to Tommy and Bad.
George ran up to them.

'Aren't you going to include me in this conversation?'

'Uhh' Tommy said turning to face George
'Sure, we were just talking about the latest lore scripts we made up'

'Oh yea like the one we're Tommy goes and kills Dream in the prison'

'Yep!' Tommy said making a heroic pose Wilbur and Bad laughed.

'We have other plans for you Tommy' Bad laughed looking over at George and Wilbur.
They knew exactly what he was talking about.
Tommy came to realization.

'Wait... what I don't end up killing Dream?'

'Can't tell you that' Wilbur shook his head.

'I actually wrote the scene' George said gaining Tommy's attention.

'Well then I know I don't kill him' tommy looked forwards excited to get back to Tubbo.
The others just laughed continuing to tease Tommy as they walked back to the RV.

A couple minutes later.

Tommy ran up to the door pulling it open.

'Hey guys!!' Tommy yelled looking towards Sapnap and Karl on the couch talking.

'Oh hey' Sapnap stood up 'what took you guys so long?'

'Oh um' George interrupted.

'Long story' George laughed pulling Tommy to the side so Wilbur and bad could get in.
Bad immediately went into the bunk room sitting on his bunk going on his phone.

'What's up with bad?' Karl asked standing up as well.

'Oh he's just tired'

'Anyways what happened in the kitchen?'

'Oh well me and Sapnap tried to make dinner'
Wilbur laughed.

'Well tried is sure right did it go well?'

'Sort o-' Karl got cut off by Tommy.

'Adult conversations' Tommy rolled his eyes 'I'm going to talk to Tubbo' Tommy then walked in the bunk room seeing Tubbo on his bunk.

'Hey Tubbo'
Tubbo looked down.

'Hey Tommy, what took you so long?'

Tommy thought for a moment he could never tell Tubbo the truth it would just make him worry and never want to leave his side so he just said 'traffic'

'Ah okay, I was just worried'
Tommy nodded his head.

'Well I think I should be more worried about you. How are you feeling?'

'I'm better still not the best though'

'I can tell' Tommy laughed Tubbo laughing with him. They continued there conversation.

Wilbur and George continued to talk to Karl and Sapnap until Sapnap said 'me and Karl should probably set up the pull out couch'

'Oh yea I forgot about that I'll go get the sheets'

'Alright and I'll send these two to bed' Sapnap laughed George and Wilbur just rolled there eyes Wilbur going in his bunk room.

'Goodnight!' He yelled getting good nights from all the rest of the boys.
George was going into his room when Sapnap stopped him.

'Where's Dream?'
George had to think of something quick.

'He's at the grocery store'

'At' Sapnap checked his watch '10:30?'

'Uh well yes he needed to get a lot of food for us since we didn't bring any'

'Ah okay, well that's fine Goodnight George'

'Goodnight Sapnap and Karl'
Karl just waved being in the middle of putting the sheets on Sapnap went over to help him.

'Here let me help'

'No'

'Please'

'No'
Sapnap just took the sheet in his hand and started helping Karl with putting on the sheets he saw just a small smile form on Karl's face which quickly washed away when he looked back up at him.

'Thank you'

'No problem!' Sapnap smiled Karl just laughed as he went to go get his pyjamas on. When he came back out Sapnap was also in his Pyjamas.

'Nice pjs' Sapnap said Karl rolling his eyes.

'Thank you, your pyjamas are cool'

'Cool! Man I should've given you a better complement' Karl laughed jumping onto the pull out couch Sapnap doing the same their hands touching which sent butterflies thru each of them.

'Goodnight Karl'
Sapnap looked at Karl with obvious lust in his eyes.

'Goodnight Sapnap' Karl turned around and turned off the light the boys falling asleep. Well at least one of the boys Karl stayed awake listening to rain start to patter on the roof of the RV Karl loved rain but hated thunder storms so he wasn't to thrilled when it started to thunder.
There was a loud BOOM from outside and Karl flinched waking up Sapnap who saw Karl huddled in a little ball under the covers.

'You don't like thunder do you' Sapnap got no response only a little shake of the head from Karl.

'Oh really so you don't mind if I do this' Sapnap then suddenly pounded on the night stand which sounded like thunder which made Karl shake even more.
Sapnap rolled his eyes.

'Come here' suddenly Sapnap pulled Karl towards him in a tight embrace Karl melting into it both of them fell asleep like that.
———————————————————————-
George was pacing the bedroom it had been an hour since he had said goodnight to Sapnap and Dream wasn't back yet. He decided to call him but it went straight to voicemail so he texted him.

George: Dream just checking up on you
George: Dream are you okay?
                          10 minutes pass
George: hey Dream it's 11:40 just wondering when you'll be back?
                          20 minutes pass
George: it's 12:00 just wanted to know if your okay?
George: Dream I'm worried please text back
George: Dream please!!
George: Dream I'm headed to bed if your not back soon I'm going to kill you.

George set down his phone and got into bed when he heard the RV door open. He ran up to see a very wet dream standing by the door.
Dream was expecting George to yell at him and that's exactly what he did.
(Haha mean George you guys didn't see that coming did you)
George pushed Dream and him outside of the RV.
'What the fuck were you thinking!!!!'
'I was so fucking worried!'
'You didn't answer my calls or texts and you just left'

'I-' George cut Dream off.

'Your just so fucking stubborn!' Dream gasped 'all you ever want is attention that's why you do all these things you make people think that your not okay and make them worried but really your fine!' 'See look your speechless you probably had a whole speech prepared to make me fell sorry for you again!'
A tear went down dreams face but not one could see it since it was raining so hard.
'Ah I shouldn't have even sent those texts I didn't even want you here anyways'
Dreams hands were balled in fists his nails putting dents into his skin.

'If that's what think about me' dreams voice was shaky 'then I don't want be here' Dream started going away when he turned back around 'also here's your apology gift' Dream threw a teddy bear with the words I'm sorry and a 404 on the back...

A/N so angst for you guys!! And karlnap!! The story is progressing!! I am sooooo thankful for all the views and reads I have! Thank you guys again!