[02] 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫

[2]

y/n shuffled around, feeling herself on a rough hard floor. Her back ached and all other parts of her body did also. She opened her eyes to see the sun unfortunately flashing right down at her, making her feel almost blinded.

"Archons please.." y/n muttered groggily as she quickly turned her head down to avoid the blinding light from burning her eyes out.

y/n rubbed her eyes and sniffled as she felt her nose being particularly runny. on the other hand, y/n wanted to scold herself for sleeping on the balcony. Anyone with common sense wouldn't, but she was an slight exception; at least that's what she told herself.

"what an awful way to start the morning." y/n said out loud, after all there was nobody around. Although an annoying presence keeps budging her, y/n shook it off as her imagination.

"It's actually the afternoon." A recognizable voice disrupts. It sounded coarse and rough but soothing to the ears.

"Afternoon? I've been sleeping for that long??" y/n looked straight up at him only for the sun to to directly glare straight back at the floor.

"Quiet down.." He muttered below his breath with a slight hitch of irritation in his tone. y/n looked at him with a bit of guilt. She felt a faint aura full of tiredness and languor, just like the one from last night.

"I..apologize." y/n says, bringing her head back down with her arm blocking the sun. she stared at her bare knees against the cuihua wood floor.

"Though, It must be nice to have a single simple dream once in a while, huh." As mumbles come from the man in a familiar and soft spoken voice.

"Pardon?" y/n looked up at him. the sun has moved to another position, letting her get a better view of the man leaning against the wood railings.

y/n looked at him and his tainting jade like hair. It was him, the man from last night. Except this time, it felt different. More pleasant really.

"Are you perhaps the man..from the other night?"

"Oh, you." He stared down at y/n with a face that wished to reap upon her. His gold eyes didn't look threatening, but actually..more reassuring.

But then, she felt a sharp pain pierce through her ears and head the more she continued to look at him. She felt herself not being able to stand up properly nor the ability to walk properly without stumbling.