[10] 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞

[10]

y/n subconsciously played with her fingers. she saw the visible dust in the room as the small window emitted a ray of light. everything was okay as she saw—, though there was a subtle feeling of deja vu that lingered which felt uncomfortable.

visions, it's something that never popped up or even occurred before. how come now, considering if it even was a vision. she propped her head on her cold hard knees as she curled up.

exhaling a sigh of disbelief. strands of her h/c hair fell beside her ears. then, a peculiar yet familiar tinge started to numb around the tips of her fingers. startling y/n as she was drowsed in her thoughts.

it was the same was the one that she felt in that dream.

the feeling of electro tingled onto her fingertips. up towards her waist and more so subtly. she shook her hand vigorously, reluctant of it and wanting it to fade away if she did just that. she hated the very feeling and wished it would just disappear.

but then, that's just how much y/n remembered the reverence and familiarity of the taint electro from the dream. no matter how much she tried putting her mind somewhere else, it would always crack somewhere in between her thoughts.

that terrible feeling was felt just like deception that she created on her own because of how awful it felt from that moment.

that dream clearly had you shooken up.

xiao looked at the wangshu inn, which he was below as he rested on the damp yellow grass. he looked directly at where your room was located.

he reminisced about you. your flaws, features, your words, and your peculiarity. it hasn't been a whole day, yet some part of him partly pines for you.

his impression towards you was always stern yet professional. and had a sense of exasperation and displeasure when he saw something unfavorable.

a small snicker left his lips. he was lost at words at how he felt. a feeling so sickly and unwanted had settled in. it made him feel suddenly feeble and soft.

he wanted craved for more of you that moment from last night but stopped himself before things would escalate. but what exactly did he want from you?

this very feeling that made its way through his heart was disturbing his duties, tasks, and such. he pinched the bridge of his nose and breathed shakingly with a mocking smirk meant for himself. if anymore of this continues, he might as well lose his capacity.

y/n sat below the almost dead willow tree. somehow, she managed to get outside considering her situation. a different question made it's way in. why did she want to protect this man? no matter how leery or secretive he was, a tempting impulse didn't want to care.

a harsh sudden breeze settled in for a quick moment. the leaves from the tree hurriedly fell to the ground due to its quite impactful force. each one fell and landed so unpleasantly rough without any extra conception.