[07] 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐘𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐚

This chapter contains texts from the Genshin Impact Wiki, i couldn't find a better way to explain it :,) you can skip when it gets to that part but i recommend reading it!!

                               [7]

  Walking on the streets of Liyue during dawn was quiet and peaceful. And boats that equally carried seafood drifted to the dock. Cranes flew across the buildings and stood near the glaze lilies where the alchemy table was. The man who usually says, "Try your luck betting on jade!" had just arrived in a tired state. And the lady, Katheryne who works for the Adventure Club is always at that wooden booth.
'How can somebody stand there for so long without getting sleepy?'

y/n smelled the seafood aroma arising in the air. "I haven't ate anything yet." Y/N looks at her pouch— where she puts her mora. "Just enough for some grilled tiger-fish." 

y/n walked to where grilled tiger fish was being sold.
"Would you like some? It's still hot!" The man said.
y/n nodded as she gestured a finger for one. "Please make that two." Another person said. y/n turned and saw Zhongli.

"y/n, good morning." He said. "Good morning, Mr. Zhongli." y/n replied.

"No need to be formal towards me." As he grabbed the tiger fish and handed both to y/n.

"Oh? You don't wanna eat one?"

"I'll have to pass. I don't like the taste of seafood."

y/n blinked twice. Why did Zhongli offer to get one more if he wasn't going to eat it. Perhaps it was his way of being nice, or clearly rude.

y/n shook it off and then chuckled. "Alright then.."

y/n reaches into her pouch of mora. And a sudden realization comes of her.

'I don't have enough mora for two-..' As y/n fumbles her hand in her pouch. This just showed how broke she is. Most of her mora was going to the Wangshu Inn living expenses.

"I'll pay for her, and keep the change." Another man says as he hands the man mora. "And good morning, Zhongli!" y/n saw streaks of ginger hair and smelled the expensive musky cologne.

"I am Tartaglia, but I also go by the code name Childe." He sticks out a hand towards Y/N.

"Ah..? Thank you. Do you know Zhongli?" y/n looked at Tartaglia. For a moment, she swore she felt some bloodlust coming from him but shook it off as her imagination. He had a cheery attitude.

"I do." He turns his eyes towards Zhongli. Zhongli sighs in frustration and then looked at y/n. "Pardon me."

"Should we grab a more appropriate breakfast than fish?" Childe offered as he smirked at Zhongli who probably had the urge to roll his eyes.