Shower Time

Hey guys!! Sorry for the late update! Went through a pretty shitty breakup and shit, here's something simple, short, and smutty. I hope it quenches your thirsts for now!!!

Powersub!Fem!Reader x Dom!Male!
TW: Shower sex, powersub reader, voyeurism, Mistress kink, pretty vanilla tbh.

  For this story you and your friend Estaban are roommates. Shower sex and shi lol.

  The water falls from the spout and onto my skin as I run my fingers through my hair. The sweet smell of watermelon shampoo fills my nose.

  I hear something in the bathroom, which snaps my eyes open. I look through the shower door and see... Nothing.

  "That's weird." The noise sounded really soft, like a dog whining. I don't hear it anymore though, it's cliché to say this, but I think I must've been imagining things.

  Estabans POV:

"Ah..~ Mmph..." Small noises escape out of my mouth as my hand slowly strokes my cock. I'm right outside of the bathroom door, imagining her body, exposed and beautiful.

  Ever since that night where I caught her masturbating to some videos of mine, I've felt different. I've always had feelings for her, that I'll admit. I just couldn't bring myself to touch myself while thinking about her. It felt wrong...

Not that she's gross, no that's not it. It's that I didn't want her to catch me. But the more I thought about the time I caught her, the more it made me want her to catch me.

  I imagine that scene almost every time I touch myself, her walking in on me, my cock out and me moaning her name. So absorbed by lust I don't even notice her walk in. She'd say something to me, probably out of shock.

  "F-fuck..~" I whimper out, not noticing the shower turn off. Suddenly the door opens behind me and makes me fall backwards a bit.

  "Hot shit, Estaban!" Y/N says, cheeks going red, "I-I'm-" I try to explain myself but my words get caught in my throat as she drops her towel, revealing her body.

  This is more embarrassing than I thought it'd be...

  Y/N POV:

  "Is this how you tell me you like me?" I laugh, a dominant tone in my voice, "Let's clean you up.~"

  I grab his hand as he stands up and pull him into the bathroom. He quickly takes his shirt off and throws it to the side. I get close to his ear and whisper.

  "Fuck me in the shower..."

  Without words he grabs my body and takes me into the shower. He turns the water to boiling hot and slams me against the shower wall.

  "Fuck baby, I've been waiting to do this for weeks..."

  "I'm not your baby, I'm mistress. Just causes you're fucking me doesn't mean you're in charge."

  "Yes M-Mistress..."

  With that he slowly pushes himself into me, the hot water hitting our backs. He starts at a slow pace, it's almost cute.

  "P-please go faster." My voice breaks a little as I say that, pleasure forming in my stomach.

  "Mmph~ Mistress... Fuck..~" He speeds up his thrusts making me moan loudly.

  His moans fill my ears making my legs weak.

  "Y-Yes! Right there holy shit..~" I yell as he hits a spot inside of me, he makes a clear effort to hit that spot every time.

  "M-Mistress I'm gonna c-cum..~" He moans out, my legs turn to jelly when he says that.

  "Me too, holy shit... Fuck!" I yell out as I cum on his cock.

  He pulls out and cums on my back, the shower washing it off and into the drain.

  We finish the night by drying off and cuddling in bed together, "You know I like you a lot Estaban? Trust me, this isn't a one time thing." I say to him.

  "That's good. I am glad." He kisses my forehead as I run my fingers through his hair.

I'm so sorry for this unsatisfactory story, I promise to make it up to you soon! Drink and eat if you haven't!! Xx
-Mammon