Knives n' poetry

So basically in this, you and Cristo are really close friends and you have been for about a year now! After your mom kicked you out and you had nowhere to stay, he invited you to live at his house. This takes place two weeks after you move in.
(Requested by @jjisqween)
¡TW! Knifeplay, sadism, blood kink, walking in on masturbating, a bj, and NO MERCY! 🤪💅🙊
MSubCrushxFDomReader

  My stupid editing software is not working with me today! I slam my fists down on my desk as I just give up. I save my progress that I barely made and closed the software and opened a different app. No, it's not porn! It's Word, as you may know, since you're literally me, I love to write poetry.

  I start thinking of what to write. After five minutes I finally get it.

  "Zamn!!!" I exclaim finally getting out of my bad mood. I open a more... erotic... document which is surprisingly my smallest poetry document I have. Only seven pages with twelve poems! I let my fingers type on my keyboard.

Copper, thick, red
Between my lips
Strong like lead
I know whose it is
After our kiss
Isn't it obvious?

  I am actually quite happy with this poem! Quite hot and also cryptic.

  I start to blush realizing I thought of Cristo while reading it...

  "Omfg, Y/N! He doesn't like you like that!" I say to myself knowing he couldn't like me back. I add some words to the poem and I stop before I ruin it.

  Eh whatever, I don't even care. I have to go get groceries.

~time skip~

Cristo's POV
  I log of Minecraft after playing for a little bit too long. I walk over to Y/Ns room. Oh, she isn't here?

  "Cool, anyways-" I cut myself off seeing her computer is still open on a word document.
I walk over to save it but a title caught my eye.

  "Sex and Checks eh?" I say out loud with a chuckle. I start reading the poem, my eyes widening at every verse. I did NOT know Y/N isn't as innocent as she seems.

  The poem is about being a dominatrix and, fulfilling fantasies, for money. The thought of  Y/N pushing me against a wall and in a way making me her bitch is well, to put it bluntly, a fantasy of mine.

  I continue to read, feeling myself getting harder at every poem I read. I got to the last poem and my eyes go wide at the last line.

Isn't it obvious?
Cristo?

  I reach down to palm myself knowing she thought about me while writing these. I sit down in her gaming chair and put my hand in my pants and start to stroke myself.

Y/N POV

  My dumbass bought way to much cereal, but who the hell can blame me when there is just so many kinds? It's great!

  Just as I finish putting the groceries away I hear a noise. Making my ears perk up.

  "Mmmh~" The noise sounded like whoever was making was in pain, "Cristo?" I ask cautiously following the noises all the way to my room.

  I push open the door expecting him to be hurt or something, but he was fine. More than fine actually.

  I felt a smile perk on my face as I realize what he's doing. His body is so vulnerable right now. He's gonna wish he never jerked his slutty cock in my room.

  "Cristo... what are you doing?" My smile is totally obvious through my sentence, "Ahh! Y/N, it's not what it looks like!" He yelps trying to cover himself, "Really? Cause it looks like you are getting off to my shit right now." I growl making him blush. I realize that he likes what I'm saying to him.

  God to see him bleeding and eating me out, fuck... that would absolutely break me...

  "I-I'm sorry Y/N it was open and it was hot. I saw that you thought of me in that last poem you wrote.." He was rambling at this point, "Cristo, shut up-" I cut myself off after looking at his still-erect, throbbing dick.

  "Oh does this little slut like it when I'm mad at him? When I talk to you like this?" I ask still slightly angry, "Answer me, slut!" I command making his eyes go wide. He nods in response.

  "Wow, who would have guessed? High and mighty Cristo, in this situation? Who knew you are such a whore." I spat fully knowing it turned him on even more.

  I tell him to stand up and walk to my bed, he does as instructed. I slide a shoebox out from under my bed, this box is filled with my favorite toys.

  I grab two pairs of red leather handcuffs and show them to him. He groans in response.

"You really wanna be my bitch that badly? So be it.~" I coo trapping his hands to the headboard. I can see his heart beating in his chest, his nervousness makes my thighs tingle a little bit.

  "Y/N please... Touch me..." He starts to beg and I ignore him, not even looking in his direction.

  I walk into the closet and put on a F/C lace one piece. I walk out and his eyes bulge out of his head. I reach for one of my knives and grab my favorite one, it's long and extremely sharp.
I walk towards him slowly and cautiously. I pull his pants down the rest of the way and cut his shirt off of him.

  "It's not like you're going to need it anymore." I remark coldly, "Y/N! You're torturing me! Do something!" He begs, "Okay my princess." I reply as I start stroking his cock, "Ahh~ Thank you~" I stop and give his chest a long slice with my knife then continue.

  I lick the blood off his chest then proceed to suck on his cock, coloring it a sheer red with my bloody saliva. He looks down at me an groans.

  "Fuckkk~" He finishes in my mouth super quickly due to being edged from earlier and I go up to kiss him, his cum still in my mouth. He gets the hint and swallows his mess. I unchain him.

  "We should do that more often." I say smiling, "Absolutely, I like being your slut!" He responds with a chuckle making me laugh. We talked for an hour then went to bed next to each other.

  I kissed him goodnight and slowly drifted off to sleep with a big smile on my face.

So I made this a few days ago and I just decided to finish it! Go get some food or water if you haven't today! I'm sorry it was so short, trying to do longer chapters!
-Mammon ❤️‍🩹