My Boys~

This basically takes place in your bedroom. Also this is PWP so I am sorry for that!

TW: Threesome, petplay, dacryphilia, edging/overstim, bondage, toys, blowjobs, a little gay stuff, and slight S&M.
Femdom!Reader x Bottom!Dogboy! x Bottom!Catboy!

(1st person POV)
I look at the two boys on my bed, the blondie tied up and whining, the brunette sitting like the cute little puppy he is.

  I look Jason in the eyes and realize that he's crying, "Awh, little bitch can't handle what I'm doing to him?" I grab his throat, "Mommy please let me cum- I'll be a good slut for you I promise!" He sobs, shaking a little as he nearly reaches his climax for the fifteenth time.

  I flick the vibrator off and give him a small kiss on the cheek as he lets out a cry of desperation, "Mommy! Pleaseee!" His sobs make his pleas sound broken and weak.

  I ignore it, turning my attention to Landon. He's ears are flat against his head and he's whimpering, makes sense considering the fact that he has a dildo sitting completely still in his ass.

  "Mommy, I wan cum... P-please.." He whines out. I smile, he sounds completely broken. I crawl on top of him and look him in the eyes as I wrap my fingers around his throbbing cock starting to slowly stroke his cock making him let out a long string of moans and noises, "Does my little kitty like it when I play with his dick? You're such a perverted pussy!~" I laugh at him, "Yes mommy! I looove it.. Don stop please..." He begs.

  I look over at Jason who's just sitting there watching me stroke the others cock. His tail is between his legs, and he looks jealous. I let go of Landons cock and look into Jasons eyes, "Suck his cock." I command, Jason whimpers  and lowers his head onto the blonde mans cock, taking it into his mouth.

  "Fucking pathetic, take it like a real slut." I bury my hands into Jasons hair and push him down onto Landons cock, "You didn't even gag! Damn whore."

  Landon drools at the warm and wet sensation of the other mans mouth, making me grin widely. I grab a dildo and attach it to my strap, lubing it up.

  I line myself up with Jasons ass as he continues to deepthroat the blondes cock. He moans in anticipation, his ass pushing towards my fake cock.

  "Stupid sluts, how much do you want to cum?" I growl, "S-so badly! Please mommy! Let us cum!" Landon pleas, "Hm, I don't know, Jason didn't say anything now did he?" I laugh as Landons eyes widen, "Lease wet uth hum, we wan hum.." Jason says with a mouthful of cock.

  With that, I ram my cock into Jasons ass, "Damn after all that you're still this fucking tight?" I say. He moans loudly around Landons cock, tears of pleasure spilling out of both boys eyes.

  It takes a pathetic amount of thrusts to make Jason cum, making him practically scream around Landons dick. Landon threw his head back as his liquid pleasure spilled into Jasons mouth, Jason pulls away as cum starts spilling out of his mouth. Landon must've emptied all he had into his friends mouth because the cum dripped out and went all over Jasons chest.

  "Awh, puppy, you look so cute covered in cum!" I reach behind him and play with his nipples, "T-thank you.. Mommy..." He whimpers.

  I crawl over to Landon, "Now that that's over, I want to put your slut mouth to work." I lower my pussy onto his face and he immediately starts lapping up my fluids, "That's a good kitty, don't fucking stop until I cum."

   He inserts his tongue into my cunt, licking and moaning inside of me. I let out a groan, "Mmph fuck..." I grip onto his hair, pulling it.

  I feel him start sucking on my clit, making my pussy even wetter than it was before. He moans in pleasure as I pull harder on his hair. My dripping pussy feeling the sweet vibrations of his mouth.

  I'm close and I start grinding on his tongue, "Fuck! You're doing so good for me kitty!" I feel Jason start kissing my neck, I grab onto his hair as I start to cum in Landons mouth.

  I let out a string of moans as he drinks up all my fluids, "Kitty you did so good..." I whisper.

I lift myself off of him and kiss his cheek, then I turn around to kiss Jason cheek too. His eyes are half lidded and he's still covered in Landon cum, "Come on you two, let's shower." I say as I untie Landon arms and legs, "Then we can all cuddle!"

IM BACK BITCHES!!1! Please eat and drink if you haven't today! Also try to go to bed before 1:00am tonight! ❤️‍🩹🤘
-Mammon