Jealousy

I love this request! Possessive boys are the BEST!!! Like pls yes tie me up in ur basement.../hj

Okay so some backstory really quick. You've been playing with your guy friends Sean, Alex, Tristan, and Titus a lot lately and your boyfriend (boyfriends/name) gets jealous. So it's basically just rough sex with a lot of spice

*TW* Knifeplay, bondage, degrading, YANDERE!Top¡(bf/n), Bottom¡Reader

I haven't written a bottom reader in awhile pls bare with me xx

Bf/n POV
Y/N hasn't been talking to me much lately... She's been too busy talking to Alex, Titus, and those other guys. It sucks because I haven't been able to actually talk with her for two days now.

"Hey Y/N, I brought you some food." I say as I walk into her gaming room, trying to talk to her.

"Thanks, my love!" She responded smiling.

Why hasn't she been paying attention to me? Is she cheating on me?

"Tristan, oh my god!" Y/N giggles, her eyes closed with a small smile.

No way...

"Hey BF/N, mind if I fall asleep with them on call?" She asked innocently, she knows what she's doing. It's making me mad...

"Oh that's it.." I scoff as I set down the food that was in my hands and storm over to her.

I grab her chair and whirl it around making her gasp. I look at her eyes, her beautiful eyes. She looks scared, she looks... beautiful...

"Babe, what are you doing?" She asks.

"Mute yourself... unless you want them to hear." I whisper in her ear, Y/Ns face goes completely flush. It makes her look so beautiful.

She reaches over and mutes herself and takes her headphones off.

"Stand up, take your clothes off, then sit on my lap." I command.

She stands up then slowly takes her clothes off, teasing me. It's great.

She's mine... I'll kill anyone who touches her...

These dark thoughts repeat in my head, over and over. The more I look at her, the wider the smile on my face becomes.

"Fuck... Y/N, you look so pretty..." I whisper as she walks over to me. I pull down my pants and boxers as she sits on my bare skin.

I pull out my pocket knife from my pants that are on the floor. I push the knife on her skin, not cutting it, but leaving an indentation on cute ass.

"You're such a whore. You were obviously flirting with them, did you think I wouldn't notice?" My cold voice makes her shiver, "You love to hear their voices in your ears, don't you?"

She shakes her head quickly, as if to say no...

"You're in a call with them almost every day, don't lie to me..."

"I'm not lying BF/N! I love you!" She says it so genuinely... I love it.

I move her hips up, and press my tip against her opening. I start to push it in and she hides her face on my shoulder.

"No no, don't hide. I want to see you take my whole cock." With that she sits up and looks me in the eyes with a whimper.

Again I press the knife on her shoulder and drag it along her skin. She moans because of it, she likes the pain.

I start thrusting up into her, making her eyes roll up into her head, moaning.

"I bet Titus couldn't make you feel like this. I bet Alex wouldn't be able to do this..." I start thrusting into her harder and much faster. She squeals out strings of curses.

"Yeah, Sean would never make you scream like this, like the slut you are." I seethe, my voice is like venom.

"I bet you would want them all at once wouldn't you? Filling up all your holes? Huh, even if you wanted that, I'm fucking obsessed..." At those words her body shakes. She's close.

"BF/N! I love you so fucking much!~" She cries out.

"Awh~, tell me how much you love me!" I command.

"BF/N, I love you so fucking much, I love your dick, I love you, no one else. You're my favorite, OH FUCK-" Her body convulses as she cums on my dick. I pull out and cum on her stomach.

I grab a towel and clean us up. While kissing her, slowly and passionately.

"Are you okay?" I ask, just making sure she feels alright after all those things I said to her.

"Yes I am, are you okay though?" She replies.

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"That jealousy act was super convincing, are you jealous?"

"No." I say cold and firm, a little louder than intended.

"BF/N, I love you! I would never trade you for anyone else. You're so cute." She... Really isn't cheating on me? I really need to calm down...

"Well, just so you remember... keep your clothes off and unmute." I smile widely knowing how she would definitely remember this.

"But what if- What if they find out?" She asks.

"People can't see you through the screen my love."

With that she shakily unmutes and continues playing without clothes on, and letting me watch her.

"Y-Y/N will you go o-on a date with me?" Alex says, with mockery in his tone... Y/N isn't a fucking joke, and she's mine. They're on speakerphone so of course I can hear everything they say and that sentence makes me snap my head up. I stare at the screen, anger seeping out of my lungs with each breath.

This is going to be fun...

(Might be a pt 2)
I LOVE POSSESSIVE TROPE SO I COULD NOT HELP IT IM SORRRYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Please drink and eat if you haven't! I love you! Xx
                            -Mammon