20 minutes in heaven

Basically you are at your friend Lillians house six other friends! This boy Adrien has had a crush on you for awhile and neither of you know the feelings are mutual until Ezreal dares Adrien to... read to find out!
Sub!Reader x SoftDom!Male
(Requested by anonymous)
CW:Slight exhibitionism/voyeurism, confined space, heavy praising, pretty vanilla and shi.
TW: Slight Emetophobia (from a dare).
(I tried a different writing style, I hope you don't mind)

I am sitting on the couch at Lillians house currently. Due to corona I honestly never thought I would actually be here again! Thankfully the quarantine has been lifted though.

Anyways, I am here with Ezreal, Lillian, Darryl, Sean, Andrea, Roxy, and... Adrien.
I've had a crush on Adrien since we first met about a two years ago. We are now both 19 making us the youngest people here.

Adrien and I are also quite close, it feels like I can tell him anything. Like a few weeks ago when I lost my cat, I told him and he helped me find her right away!

Adriens POV
I can't believe I actually get to finally see Y/N in real life for the first time in about six months! I am trying to play it cool but it's really difficult, considering how cute she is. I love the way her H/C hair bounces when she walks and her beautiful E/C eyes look like candy in this light.

"Adrien, wanna play truth or dare with us?" Ezreal asks snapping me out of my trance.

"Yeah that could be fun." I chuckle nervously.

Y/N POV
Somehow I get roped into this truth or dare game. Lillian literally dragged me away from Roxy and I's conversation! It's whatever, she was going to go shopping and get food with Andrea anyways. When her and Andi were gone the only left Lillian, Ezreal, Darryl, Adrien, Sean, and I.

Two girls, three guys, and one enby... Just great. The game starts with me.

"Hmmm, Sean, I dare you too..." I sniker elongating the word 'too', "Eat some dog food!" I say laughing out loud. Seans least favorite thing in the world is wet dog food, it makes him gag whenever Lillian feeds her dog. I just knew he'd forfeit this round. Apparently, the forfeit if you don't complete a dare is licking a toilet bowl, you can thank Darryl for that.

"Ooooh." Everyone cringes, but Sean inhales and walks to the kitchen.

"I mean, I don't really want to lick a toilet bowl." Sean says, popping open a can of wet doggy food.

The smell makes him gag, but he toughs it out. He takes a spoon and puts it up to his lips and... He eats it!

"Oh my goodness!" Lillian says averting her eyes from the scene in disgust causing Darryl and I to laugh. Seans face turns pale and he leans his head over the sink and heaves heavily.

"Oohhh! Puke alert!" Ezreal shrieks through laughter. Sean rinses his mouth out with the tap water then stops to look at me, "You're sooo dead!" He scoffs jokingly.

A few more rounds later and a lot of clothes swapping and drinking weird shit. It was Andreas turn to ask the question.

"Adrien! Truth or dare?" She says with a devious smile, "Dare! I am not a little bitch!" Adrien yells with pride.

"I dare you to take Y/N for 7 minutes in heaven." Andrea finished, the smile on her face turning into a wide toothy grin as I blush extremely hard.

"O-okay! Y/N would you like to come with me?" He stutters a bit trying to hid some of his blush, "Sure I would love too." I reply not looking him in the eyes as my face becomes a tomato.

He grabs my hand and takes me to a closet next to the front door. He closes it condemning us to complete darkness.

"We don't have to do anything if you don't want to... we can just sit here." He whispers calmly, "Wait, what if I want to though?" I ask a suddenly confidence I didn't even know I had shining in my words, "Then just say the magic words." He whispers an obvious smile on his face, "Oh?" I giggle my voice barely audible, "Please, sir.~"

With that his grabbed my sides and pulled me close to him. I gasped, then giggled as he started rubbing his hands up and down my body. He the took my shirt and bra off and grabbed at my chest.

"Sweetheart, your tits are so soft..." I shuddered at his words, "I just want to keep touching your perfect body," I hum a little at his words, " I want make every part of you mine." He kisses my jaw, "Like right here," Adrien moves down an kisses my chest, "And here," Then he finally kisses my stomach, just above my womanhood, "And here, god you're so fucking beautiful.." He sighs taking my pants off.

"Adrien!~" I yelp a but too loud, "Shhhh... we can have a lot more fun if you stay quiet." He says as he pulls my panties down, "My love, you're already so wet for me." Takes his thumb and circles my clit making me gasp.

"Adrien..~ Please stop teasing me.~" I groan making him laugh. I hear him pulling his belt off and I hear his pant fall to the ground.

Adriens POV
My cock is throbbing I'm so erect, it honestly kind of hurts. I finally got to take it out of the denim prison known as jeans. I spit on it and stroke it for a second and proceed to lift her leg up. God she's always been so beautiful, I've been aching to make her mine for months now.

"You don't know how much I want to destroy your pretty little pussy, baby." I whisper making her moan, "Please!~ I'll do anything!~" she whimpers as I slowly slide my cock in.
Fuck she's tight! It feels like a vice around my cock, can barely thrust! Her noises are so sweet, I let a small whimper out on accident as I feel her clench a bit around me.

Y/N POV
His dick keeps ramming into me so fast I think I might go crazy.

"FUCKFUCKFUCK! Adrien! Please!" I squeal out to my own dismay, "Angel, you're so tight! It's amazing!" He groans in response.

The rest was just filled with moans and groans until I felt the knot in my about to break stomach break.

"Adrien, I'm really close..." I whimper, "Me too baby, cum with me. Please..." He speeds up his thrusts which finally sends me over the edge.

"HOLY SHIT! ILOVEYOUSOMUCH!" I cry Adrien narrowly avoids cumming inside me before he pulls out and finishes on my thigh. I grab a towel from the closet and wipe it off and put my clothes on in the darkness. Nick does the same. We walk out and are met with a scene.

Lillian has a pillow over her head, Sean and Darryl are crying laughing, Andrea looks like a proud mom, and Ezreal is just on their phone.

Darryl mimics Adrien saying "Oh Y/N!~ You're so fucking perfect!~" Lillian eyes widen and she throws a pillow at him, obviously blushing too.

Adrien and I blush as we sit on the couch, me in his arms. This was the day we started dating.

This is the FIRST request I've ever gotten! 🥳 Next time pls include any kink you want or don't want so I don't fuck it up XD! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed!
                           -Mammon❤️‍🩹