Holidays

Okay I am not gonna lie I had a field day with this one. I really want to play around with some new *fluffy stuff* so uhhhh... yeah! I feel as though this is needed, because I usually do sex.
F!crushxF!reader
(Requested by anon)

**TW** FLUFFY FLUFFY FLUFFY, Christmas theme, and SUPER FLUFFY OMG I NEED THIS🥺

"Hey Lyan," I hold up some bags showing him some goodies I got from shopping, "Did you get some stuff too?"

"Hi Y/N, yes I did, hows the shopping going?" Lyan asks hugging me.

"It's going pretty good! Let's watch them put the star on the tree!" I hug back letting her warmth envelope me.

We look at the tall Christmas tree as they start to lower the star onto it. The festive music playing, the cold air of Christmas Eve bites at my nose.

Everything feels so perfect, like, I never want this to end. The tree, the soft lights, the music, the joy, and especially being with Lyan.

The star is a beautiful glowing white on the tree. She pulls me closer, grabbing me by my waist. I look up at her, a light pink blush lacing my face.

"Lyan..."

"Y/N..."

Our faces get closer and closer together to the point where it would just be weird if I didn't close my eyes. Once my eyes are shut, her lips press against mine in a sweet and loving kiss.

I have been needing to do this with her for over a year.

"I think I love you, Y/N." Lyan says pulling away from the kiss.

"Think I love you too!" I wrap my arms around her neck and hug her again.

We lace our fingers together and walk around the strip.

An hour later we are finished looking around the place. We looked at all the beautiful lights, smiled at families being happy, and the Christmas tree. We did all of these things while holding hands, her hands are so warm, so soft, so... comforting.

We get into his car and drive off. I am so glad I finally told her how I felt. To be honest, when she said that she loves me I almost cried. I've been in love with her for over a year now.

She grabs my hand and holds it while she drives.

That. Was. Cute.

I blush profusely and shyly look down, praying my hands don't get clammy. She giggles and kisses the back of my hand.

"You're so pretty Y/N." She smiles.

"You're so cute Lyan." I respond doing my best to kick my nerves out of me.

"Look! We're homeeeeeee!" She sings in a funny voice making me laugh. She tells me to wait the the car and runs to my side so she can open the door.

"Come on! Let's make some hot chocolate!" She grabs my hand and rushes us into the house.

She starts making the coco so I go upstairs to change into something warmer. A super soft fluffy fleece sweater that's actually Lyans, some comfy plaid pants, and fluffy socks!

Once I'm finished I run downstairs she looks at me practically melting, "You're already wearing my hoodies? You're so cuteeee!"

I blush and grab my hot coco and drag her to the couch. I turn on the TV letting it play in the background as we both sit and cuddle. I bring my lips up to hers and pull her into another kiss.

This time it's much more sugar filled than the last. She tastes like hot chocolate and cookies, making me smile into the kiss.

Eventually we break away and I grab a blanket to cover us up. Of course we both start to get tired, and fall asleep, completely forgetting about the presents under the tree.

Hey hey!! Sorry for the short chapter I got my wisdoms pulled and I'm feeling loopy, but I needed to write a fluff so bad I think this is soooo cuteeeeee!!!! Anyways, please drink, eat, and sleep if you haven't!
-Mammon xx