Chapter 2: Running from home (Part 2)

Hello again to those people reading this, even though it says chapter 2 it is a second part of the last.

(but you probably realised that).

On with the story.

My father...

...I watched with my eyes open wide.

"Izumi Yagi, my daughter, I would like to other you my power, and to be my successor" He said, Bakugo smirking while Izumi smiled.

'I could have had a quirk, but he chooses to give it to HER' I thought.

He then went on to explain his quirk, one for all, and that he will train them for the UA entrance exam in ten months.

??? POV

'I think that is the boy, let's see if he does anything' I thought.

'The boy, Izuku Yagi, is full of hate right now'.

Izuku suddenly let out an angry roar as strands of webbing appeared from the walls and floor of the alley.

'He has the same power as I do, he is worthy to join my family'.

Izuku then ran off before the three could see him. I decided to follow him.

3rd POV

"What was that" Izumi asked.

"I have no idea, meet me at Takoba Municipal beach on Saturday for training".

"Yes sir" both Izumi and Bakugo said, "can we bring the others".

Toshinori/All Might nodded.

??? POV

'That will be the perfect area'

I jumped over the rooftops until I found Izuku.

"Izuku" I said from behind a tree.

"Who is there" he said as he looked around.

"Please, don't be afraid, I have an offer for you" I said in my calm voice.

"Okay, I'm listening" he answered.

A thick fog began to roll through the forest along with the faint twilight.

We came face to face, we were about the same height, with me being slightly taller.

"Izuku Yagi, I have witnessed your quirk, it is similar to mine" I began.

"I believe we are related, would you like to join my family" I finished.

"What kind of family" he said tilting his head slightly.

"A family of people that society rejects for our quirks" I explained.

"I will join your family" He accepted.

"Follow me" I said as I motioned away.

Izuku's POV

He lead me to a mountain that was a fair distance away from the city. After a few more minutes of walking through the forest we found an rural style Japanese house.