Chapter 9: 'Get on my level'

Rui's POV

It had been a few days since the first hero class, were I basically showed that I'm not here to make friends.

My recap for the readers was interrupted by the annoying sound of the bell, as Aizaws-sensei walked into class he called the register and gave an announcement on today's 'activities'.

"Today, you'll be doing rescue training" He announced as he held up a card reading 'RESCUE' for everyone to see.

Everyone began to stand up and cheer except for a few.

"Now shut up and get on the bus outside" He finished while using his quirk to make his hair float.

~~On the bus~~

Everyone had seated themselves on the bus, Uraraka was sat next to Iida, the newly voted class MP, who was moping about the layout of the bus.

(You'll find out about the voting later)

Most of the class were chatting when Tsuyu brought up the subject of my quirk.

"Hey Rui-kun" she began.

"Yes?" I replied while looking out of the window.

"May I ask why you are a girl?"

I was currently in my female form to finish healing my leg. I had lied to Recovery girl.

"My Male form is still healing the broken leg that I got from the Baka-go twins" I replied bluntly.

"Okay, It's just that you had some serious power" Tsuyu finished.

"I aim to be a hero for those who can't help themselves"

"That sounds like a good goal, you're like Todoroki" A wild Ashido had entered the conversation.

"How so?" I asked in reply.

"Well, you're quiet, monotone, have a hard past and unsociable".

"Wait, how am I unsociable?" I asked again.

"You're furthest away from us than even Todoroki or Bakugo" she said.

"That's cus you are all filthy"

(Levi vibes)

"Also, I need a post-it note and pen, anyone have one"

~~Later~~

"WELCOME TO THE UNFORSEEN SIMULATION JOINT OR USJ FOR SHORT" A hero who stood in front of us said.

'Universal studios Japan' I'm fairly sure that most of us mentally face palmed.

"Oh my gosh, It's thirteen, she is absolutely my favourite hero" I looked over to see Uraraka being a fan-girl.

"Anyway, here you shall test your abilities in this facilities areas, we have a landfall zone, rain and wind zone, a fire zone, a lake zone, a forest zone, a city zone, and mountain zone" Thirteen finished.

"Now let's get started..."

"GET BACK" I yelled as I covered the staircase with webs.

"Rui what's wrong?" Uraraka asked.

"Villains" I replied as I jumped down the stairs by the fountain where a purple swirl was forming.

"Wait WHAT!" Aizawa said as he saw an army of thugs and villains walking through the portal.

"Class, get back to the bus, I'll send Rui your way."

As they began to run for the door, the same purple swirl appeared in front of them.