Chapter 5: Mt Natagumo (part 2)

Hello everyone, I would like to thank you guys for the 4,000 reads on this story, I aim to keep working hard.

--Mt Natagumo--

3rd POV

The Spider demon family with the addition of Uraraka sat around a long table in their dining room, in front of them all were bowls of rice and fish. Uraraka was just slowly and nervously looking around the room at the family.

"Er-" she began to say before cut off by the family saying.

"Thank you for this meal"!

Rui and Ayaki then stood up and gave a toast.

"To the real heroes in this world".

They then sat down and everyone began to eat their food.

~~Time skip~~

Uraraka's POV

We all finished our meal and cleaned out plates.

"Hey, Uraraka right, come with me" I followed Rui to spare room.

When we entered the room it was an old Japanese style room with a mat on the side of the room, a desk and a rack.

"You'll be staying in here for the week,  you can't leave the mountain, and I'll take you to the post office later on" He explained to me.

"Th-thank you" I replied.

"Don't worry about it, good night" Rui said back as he left the room.

He slid the door and I was left alone in the room.

'What should I do now' I thought.

~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

The week went quickly, it wasn't much, Uraraka mainly played outside with the younger children while Rui and Ayaki trained. Uraraka had gotten to know everyone a little bit better.

Except the twins...

"Hey Uraraka, we're going to the post office" Rui called across the garden to her.

"Oh ok Rui" she called back as she ran over.

"Let's go" He said before walking of down the mountain.

The stroll down the mountain took at least 20 minutes as Rui's family lived far up the mountain so intruders would would be less likely to find them. They eventually reached the bottom of the town and entered the post office.

Rui and Ayaki were the only ones known of their family and no one knew where they lived.

"Good morning Rui, who's this you brought with you" the man at the desk questioned as Rui and Uraraka walked through the door.

"This is Uraraka, she's come to collect her post" Rui replied in his normal monotone voice.

"Well I have one for you Rui, and one for your friend too" the man said while handing them each an envelope.

"Thanks Phil, but she's not my friend, I'll see you next week" Rui said as he walked out the door who was followed by a nervous Uraraka.

"What do you mean I'm not your friend" Uraraka pouted, "I've been living with you for a week, surely we'd be friends".

"I've never had a friend outside my family, any friends I make will betray me" Rui explained to Uraraka, "your parents return tomorrow, so that's when you will leave".

The walk back up the mountain consisted of Uraraka trying to talk to Rui and convince him to be her friend. Which he continued to deny.

~~Time skip~~

When the two returned home they were greeted by the entirety of Rui's family.

"Brother, Uraraka, can you open your letters" one of the siblings asked.

"Of course, though you need to make sure that you aren't in the camera" Rui replied which was returned with a nod.

Rui's POV

We all walked into the dinning room to open our letters.

"Rui, can you go first" Uraraka asked me.

"Sure" I replied.

I carefully opened up the letter, which had a wax seal with 'UA' on it, and pulled out a small grey disk.

"What's that" Uraraka asked again.

Suddenly the disk lit up and a screen appeared in the air. The screen had a figure on it. And that figure.

Was All Might.

I had the temptation to destroy the disk right now but I had to hear my results.

"Hello young... Er- what was his surname... He didn't have one oh okay..." All Might was certainly off to a great start, some of my siblings were laughing at his mistake.

"Anyway, Young Rui I would like to inform you that you passed the entrance exam with flying colours, 1050 points to be exact" he continued.

"Wow that's so cool bro" one of my brothers said.

"Thanks" I replied.

"You will be in class 1-A which is the same class as my daughter, Izumi, if you ever want to meet up with her let me know" He finished.

"No thanks All Might, see you" I said as I turned the disk off and then crushed it.

"Damn All Might" I said with the entirety of my bloodlust.

Uraraka's POV

I was watching as Rui listened to All Might. I was in awe at the number one hero but Rui begged to differ.

After it ended he turned it off and crushed, he then said.

"Damn All Might"

"Does he have a problem with All Might" I whispered to one of his sister's.

"Yeah Izu- Rui I mean has an unsettling past with All Might as a key part in it" she replied.

"Okay" I said.

'Wait she said something that sounded like Izumi, oh well'

"I'll open mine too now" I said.

I opened it up to reveal the same disk as Rui.

~~Time skip~~

I got into the same class as Rui but not as many points.

"I can't wait to go to class" I yelled.

~~The very next day~~

3rd POV

"Goodbye Uraraka" the family excluding the twins said in tears, "we hope you can come back soon"

"I'll see you in class later ok, goodbye" Rui said.

He then walked of to get ready for class.

"I'll run you home" Ayaki said to Uraraka.

~~With Rui~~

'My dear sister will be their, that's a shame' He thought.

'She'll find out it's me soon enough though'.

997 word count

Hello everyone, I planned to add the first class into this chapter but that would make it too long.
Now...
Who should I ship Izumi and Uraraka with.

Please give me suggestions, I really have not a clue right now.

Goodbye for now.

-Deku Shrine