Chapter 3: UA exams

Hello good people... before we start...

Thank you fandomandanimefan123 for the really nice comment, It made me happy.

Also as the title infers there is gonna be a HUGE 10 month time skip to the day before the UA exams.

Rui (Izuku's) POV

I began to leave the house after saying goodbye to my family.

"Izuku, you better win, I mean you cleaned that whole beach" I turned towards Ayaki.

"Yeah, the rejected will return" I said in my new monotone tone of voice.

I hugged my twin and began to run down the mountain. When I reached the sitting, in about 1 minute I might add, the only thing people would see is a white and red streak flying throw the air.

I reached the grounds of UA and began to walk towards it when I saw a girl falling.

"Are you okay" I said after getting next to her in a flash and holding her shirt.

"Y-yeah, thanks, it's bad luck to fall before an exam" she said, "I'm Ochako Uraraka, by the way".

"Do your best" I said before walking off.

The written exam was extremely easy. I finished in 15 minutes flat with 3 checks over the papers. I walked over to Ectoplasm who was watching over the exam and gave him my paper.

"A-are you sure i-it even took Principal Nezu 30 minutes to complete this" he said amazed.

"Yes I am, you may want to make it harder next year" I said before leaving.

I then made my way to the auditorium but I had to wait 45 minutes until everyone else along with Present Mic arrives. So I decided to sleep for 40 of those minutes.

--Time skip--

After I woke up I began to play with a bit of webbing until all the other students began to come in.

"HEY LITTLE LISTENERS" yelled Present Mic with a silence in return "tough crowd" he then went on to explain the rules and regulations of the practical exam.

"EXCUSE ME" A robotic boy stood up, "BUT ON THE HAND-OUTS THERE ARE FOUR ROBOTS, IF THIS IS A MISTAKE THEN IT IS A SHAME FOR SUCH A PRESTIGIOUS SCHOOL" he turned to me.

"ADDITIONALLY, YOU WITH WHITE HAIR, IF YOU ARE JUST GOING TO SIT THEIR LOOKING BORED THEN YOU SHOULD LEAVE" he said while chopping his hands.

"Listen you robot, I've been here for 45 minutes waiting for you guys and Present Mic was about to explain the last robot" I said coldly making a few around me quiver.

"Now sit down and listen" I said with  slight bloodlust.

"THANK YOU CONTESTANTS #3176 AND #4528, AND YES THE 4TH OBSTACLE SHOULD IDEALLY BE AVOIDED, NOW PLEASE HEAD TO YOUR GROUNDS" Present Mic finished.

"PLUS ULTRA" he yelled along with most of the auditorium.

I then left to get on the bus to ground gamma.

----

When we arrived I noticed the brunette from earlier, Uraraka, looking nervous.

"If you intend to disrupt her and the exam, then leave" The robot man had his hand on my shoulder.

"Get your filthy hand off me" I glare at him, "and she is nervous, but maybe your hard drive can't process that".

He then proceeded to walk away.

The door then began to open and I dashed inside. Everyone who had been looking at me thought I disappeared.

"THERE ARE NOW COUNTDOWNS IN REAL BATTLES, FOLLOW THE COOL SPIDER KID" Present Mic yelled from atop a podium.

Meanwhile, I was standing on my webs so it looked like I was levitating.

"Over 100+ targets" I whispered.

3rd POV

There were multiple people saying things like.

"What's he doing"

Or

"Why is he just floating there"

(Izuku is now officially called Rui)

Rui then raised his hands and multiple webs began to spawn all over the city, piercing the robots in there weak spots.

"Translucent world, 50 targets down, new targets, destroyed, 1050 points acquired" he said in concentration.

--With the Judges--

"That spider-haired boy is AWESOME" Present Mic screamed.

"Mic calm down, Nezu what's his name" Midnight asked the mouse-like creature.

"His name is Rui, he didn't submit a last name or quirk, and he sent his address as a post office near Mount Natagumo" He replied.

"Why wouldn't he submit his quirk" Small might asked.

"I want him in my class" a sleep-deprived man said.

"You've never said that before SHOTA"  the yellow haired bird shouted.

"BE QUIET" All the judges/teachers yelled back.

Rui's POV

I managed to earn enough points to shoot way past all the participants points combined.

"I sense a new presence" I said before the ground began to rumble.

A massive robot then rolled through the fake city. Screams rang through the city.

"THE ZERO POINTER" were those screams.

I looked around the area of the zero pointer and again saw the brunette.

"She's going to die unless she shapes up" I exclaimed with a look of disappointment.

"Blood demon art, cutting thread cage"

I quickly dived in to grab Uraraka before my web cut her as well.

Red webs then appeared and spun around the robot then slicing up into rubble.

"OKAY EVERYONE THAT'S GAME, GO TO MEDICAL IF YOU HAVE ANY INJURIES" Present Mic called through the speakers.

"Is anyone hurt" I saw an old lady walking through the field.

"Yes, Uraraka here may have a broken ankle" I called out to Recovery Girl.

She then walked over and kissed her causing her ankle to glow and heal.

I then walked off and started to return home before I head someone.

"H-hey w-wait up" I turned to see Uraraka.

'Seriously this is the 4th time today' I thought.

"I wanted to thank you for saving my life" she got out after panting.

"No problem, no please leave me alone, I want to go home" I then walked away.

"C-could I c-come with you, my parents are out of town" she begged

"As long as you don't judge my family and don't tell any one where I live" I made it very clear.

She nodded in return.

"Come on".

I hoped you liked the new chapter, the next is probably going to be Rui's bio. Also thanks for following, I now have 11 followers, I will work hard for all of my readers.

Deku shrine