Chapter 7: Heroics class

Hello and welcome back, last time Rui was making his class look sh*t compared to him and for some reason saving a small grape pervert from expulsion. Let's get to it then.

3rd POV

The class had returned to their classroom after changing in the locker rooms, in which the grape was yelling his perverted nonsense, and were waiting for their next teacher.

Suddenly, they heard footsteps running down the hallway outside.

'Damn it'  Rui thought as he prepared for what was coming.

"WE ARE"

the class heard as the door slid open, giving most of the students looks of excitement on their faces.

"COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE"

All Might and the hero Mindwave burst through and hung in the door way.

"Woah it All Might, he really is teaching here" a few people said as Rui just grunted in annoyance.

"Hey All Might!", everyone turned their attention to Rui, "you might want to take a look in a dictionary because you don't know the meaning of 'normal' you b******d".

.

.

.

"WHAAAAAT"

"Rui how could you say that"

"Apologize to All Might now"

"What's a dictionary?" 

"wHaT a MaD BaNqUeT oF dArKnEsS"

"Rui, that was a cool entrance, how can you not see that"

.

.

.

"Shut up" Rui's bloodlust surged through the room, "Let's just start this lesson" He said making the rest of the class sit down.

"All right, today we will be doing, *insert drum roll*, HERO CLASS" All Might shouted while posing.

"But you can't be a hero without a costume" Mindwave said as she pressed a button.

The left wall of the class slowly opened up to reveal numbered cases which caused most of the class to burst out with excitement, almost forgetting what Rui had said.

~~In the changing room~~

"Woah Rui, Bro, how did you get those scars" Kirishima gawked.

All the boys in the changing room were looking at Rui's back that was littered with scars.

"Oh those, I forget to heal those, and I had a rough childhood" Rui replied.

As he left in his hero suit.

"WAIT HE'S GONE" the boys yelled.

(By the way I'm adding another ability to Rui's quirk - Gender change - cus that is what my other books had and I found a good pic)