Chapter 6: Day 1- Class greetings

Sorry for the extremely long wait, I couldn't settle on a on what to write soooo, I was also watching Aot.

~~Outside UA~~

Rui's POV

I'm standing outside off the giant campus that is UA in my school uniform.

'This tie is strangling me, and this jacket is annoying' I thought as I began to make my way through the gates of the huge school.

'Now I just need to find class 1-A'.

Aizawa's POV (this is just a bit of fun)

I walk into the teacher's lounge with my cup of coffee to get a nap in before I have to teach my first class of the year.

"Oh no, the schools been breached by the undead" I heard a familiar voice say.

"Shut up Nemuri I just want a nap" I replied.

"Gooooooood morning Eraserhead" I look over to see the little rat. Dog? Whatever. "It seem that one of your new students left you a gift yesterday, its so big, I'm surprised you haven't noticed it yet".

I looked over to the kitchen area of the teachers lounge and saw a large box of wrapping paper with a note on it.

I picked up the note and read it aloud:

Dear Eraserhead,

I would like to thank you in advance for the coming teachings over the year and for your hero work over the years. Wrapped in front of you is a gift of my gratitude.

I can't wait to see you in class,

Rui.

I unwrapped the packaging to see what was inside.

(Warning, odd idea of mine coming up)

What I saw made my day, what my new student had got me was a coffee machine and a mini fridge with coffee flavored ice-cream inside.

"Whoa Aizawa, that is one good gift, in your terms at least" Nemuri (Midnight) exclaimed.

"I think I'm gonna like this kid, anyway, I gotta go to class now" I replied as the bell rang.

3rd POV

A bunch of teenagers could be seen searching the halls for their classroom until finally landing upon it.

"Why was it so hard just to find our classroom, and what's with the huge door", A green-haired girl sighed.

"I'LL KILL OUR TEACHER FOR MAKING US GO ON THIS GOOSE CHASE", A spikey haired blonde boy yelled.

"Brother, please calm down, you don't want to make a scene on the first day do you", A smooth haired blonde girl replied.

"Hahahahaha you're always so funny", a red and white, long haired girl laughed.

Another large group of kids arrived in the classroom with the same complaints as they talked until...

"Arrrgh what it that thing" A brown bob-cut haired girl screamed as she pointed to a worm creature on the floor.

"Shut up will you, It's rude," the worm creature stood up and walked into the classroom, "I'm your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa, sit down and well start".

"WAIT SIR" A blue haired robot raised his hand, "We only have 19 here, we are missing one".

"I don't know what you're talking about", a voice commented.

People began to look around the room in search of the mysterious voice.

"You all want to be heroes, huh, then you need observational skills, which you all lack" the voice began to mock the students.