Chapter 4: Mount Natagumo (& Yagi's)

The new chapter is here, this chapter shows a week of Uraraka at Rui's house as her parents are out of town, they only have to wait a week before getting their results. Enjoy.

Rui's POV

'Why am I doing this' I thought before turning to the girl.

"Stand back ok, you don't want to get hurt" I told here making her nervously step back.

"O-okay" was all she replied with making me sigh.

"Destructive death, charge type, harmless" I said while gaining a slight blue aura.

"Now hold on" I told the brunette without looking at her. She stepped up to me and held on to me.

"Charge now" I said eerily, we were then shooting through the air.

"Arrgh, how are you floating" Uraraka yelled.

"Look down, I'm running on my web using my charge ability" I exclaimed giving a dumb look to her.

"Oh yeah, what was that you said, d-destructive d-death?" She stuttered as the terrain changed to a rural area.

"We're getting there faster than usual, and that was part of my quirk" I replied while concentrating on the surroundings.

"Just p-part, we're going at speeds faster than all might-" something flicked after mentioning him.

We entered the forest on the mountain and I dropped her on the floor for the moment.

"Ouch" she whined as she rubbed her backside.

"Don't you dare mention that name to me or on this mountain" I said coldly expelling enough bloodlust to make her shiver.

"Anyway, we are here" I said as we looked at an open clearing.

"W-w-where" she asked.

"Spider breathing, first form, new vision" I exclaimed under my breathe.

"What are you s-saying" she questioned, still slightly scared of my tone of voice.

An old Japanese style house then seemed to materialize in front of them causing Uraraka to gasp when it did. Several figures walked out of the house and a few out of the woods.

"This is my family, family this is Uraraka, she will be staying until her parents return" I explained to the mass of people.

Uraraka's POV

'Wha-What j-just happened, he said something and then a house appeared and now there are spider people, one literally has a spider body another with a spider head' I thought.

"This...my...family..." Was all I heard from Rui.

'They are his family' I thought again nervously.

"Hey Ayaki, could make another bowl of rice and fish for dinner, we have a guest" Rui then called to his family.

"Of course Rui" I looked to see someone identically looking to my soon to be friend next to me.

'What'...

"Come in, we have a spare room"  He said without looking at me. I just nodded.

"We need to eat dinner" He continued as he started to walk towards the old building.

~~Meanwhile~~

3rd POV

Inko Yagi can be seen sitting in the living room of the Yagi household, looking through old photo albums while humming. She came across a book titled, 'Izuku & Izumi (age 4)'. She stopped humming at the sight of the title.