𝔱𝔢𝔫~ piggy back rides

༻☆✯☆༺

༻☆✯☆༺

SHE HAD ALWAYS PREFERRED archery to literally any form of combat, it was much safer and less stressful and seeing as one of the skeletons brought out a cellphone and made a chattering sound to it, she could only guess that it was calling the others, since Percy had said they were twelve...that wasn't good.

She bit her lip, she had to figure out a way to get close to the skeletons and attack without her getting shot, if silver arrows didn't work, she hoped celestial bronze daggers would.

By her right, she heard Grover moaning about 'a blessing from the wild' as he leaned on Bianca who had trouble carrying him.

"We've got them out numbered," Thalia said, "four of them, five of us, maybe they'll ignore Grover that way."

"Agreed." Zoë said and Azalea glanced at them with a raised eyebrow, were they actually agreeing on something?

"The wild!" Grover moaned.

There was another gust of warm wind, and then before Azalea could come up with a suitable plan, Percy charged, one of the skeletons fired at him and she watched with her jaw hanging lose and blinking rapidly in surprise as Percy deflected the bullet with his sword and kept running towards the zombie.

And she had to admit, that was impressive.

She watched as in awe as he sliced the skeleton's arms off at its elbows, then swung the sword at it's waist, cutting it in half. What a show off. She thought.

However, her admiration of his swordman skills was cut short by Zoë yelling, "Azalea! Behind you!"

And by instinct, she dived towards the snow beneath her gasping at a sound of a bullet ejected from a gun, the bullet whooshed over her and burrowed itself into a tree truck a few yards away from her.

With a grunt, she pushed herself up turning around to see one of the skeletons stalking towards her, gun in hand.

"Ohhh!" She gave a menacing laugh, "I'm so gonna kill you for that."

Azalea charged at it at top speed, with her daggers in her grip, before the zombie could point its gun at her again, she did a round house kick, knocking the gun right out of it's grip and into the snow, disarming it. Then she jumped it, straddled it and pinned it down with one hand on it's bony neck, she repeatedly began stabbing the poor zombie in the face, the blade going through it's skull with a crunch each time.

"How do you like that?!" Stab. "Not so tough now without your stupid gun, are you?" Stab.

Thalia glanced at the furious girl thrusting her dagger into the skeleton's now shattered skull again and again. She's psychotic! She thought, with her jaw hanging out, now a bit more weary of Azalea. The daughter of Zeus turned away just in time to see Percy getting shot in the back.