𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫~ liam

A/N: the first ༒ and the text written italics indicate flashback and the second means end of flashback

༻༺❀༻༺❀༻༺

IF IT WASN'T ALREADY obvious, Azalea didn't care about Artemis as much as Zoë did. So as Zoë ran towards the captured goddess in tears despite the latter's attempts to stop her, Azalea didn't move at all, her furious expression was replaced by one of indifference.

That didn't mean the emotion had reduced in any way.

"Ah, how touching." Said a voice behind them.

When they turned, Azalea saw the Titan Atlas, Zoë's father for the first time and about six dracenae carrying a golden sarcophagus

... and Luke Castellan for the second.

"Liam" Azalea whispered under her breath. He's Luke, the same Luke Percy told her about, the one that wanted to bring Olympus to ruin.

1999

"Here." Azalea dropped small sack in front of a blond, blue eyed fourteen year old boy as she glowered at him in distaste. He had no idea just how lucky he was that Artemis hadn't turned him into a jackalope.

And Azalea was really looking forward to seeing a guy getting turning into one that night, instead she was ordered by the goddess herself to tend to his wounds.

Hence the reason she was looking at him like he was he was nothing more than an insect.

Luke removed his gaze from the small gash on his stomach where a monster had slashed him and he's eyes widened as he saw the girl standing above him.

Her long straight hair fell past her shoulders and ended at her hips, he caught her chocolate colored eyes lighten up to one of honey in less than two seconds. Her full pink lips curled into a snarl, he assumed he was the cause for it, and he suddenly had the urge to change that, to please her. He was all to sure that he had never seen anyone this beautiful.

"Don't stare for too long," Azalea warned. "It will be your undoing."

Luke swallowed, "right, I'm sorry." He quickly looked away and turned his attention to the sack.

Azalea's fierce look didn't falter, she sighed like she was drained of energy, knelt down and began searching for what she needed in the sack. "Take off your shirt."

Luke choked, "what?"

"Do boys have hearing problems, or are they just dumb? I said take. off. your. shirt. Can't treat you if you have it on, Einstein."

"O–oh! Sorry." Luke slowly took off his bloodied shirt, Azalea rose her eyebrows with an amused smirk as she saw the blush coating his cheeks as he did so.

He winced once he had taken it off, but he tried to hide it, she already disliked him, didn't want himself to look weak in front of her to make matters worse. But of course Azalea noticed.

"And your pants, too."

"?!"

The look he gave her alone made Azalea double over in laughter. "Holy Zeus, Liam. Shoulda seen your face." She wheezed out.