Chapter 10 Hidden Pain Within

Alice's cold stare sickened Jaden to the core of his stomach.

Moving on instinct Jaden lunge forward knocking Alice to the floor with his hands around her throat.

"What the hell are you doing here Alice!" Jaden spat his voice shaking with anger.

Alice smiled sweetly at him. She grabbed ahold of Jaden's hands pulling them off of her throat.

This took Jaden by surprise.

Was she always this strong?.

"Why Jay Jay, what has gotten you so worked up?. Aren't I your friend? Your ally from within the dark realm?".

With a viciously strong shove. Alice basically threw Jaden off of her. Sending him falling across the floor a few feet away from him.

Jaden coughed into his hand once then twice agian. It was then he noticed that his knuckles was painted with blood.

She giggled to herself as she took a step forward towards him.

"My it seems that what thee other members have told me were true Jay, Jay. That body of yours appears to be weaker than you had already thought."

Jaden growled in his throat. He knew Alice wasn't just blabbering on about nonsense. It was true. He barley held a candle light to what little power he had left within him.
Most of it he tried to be rid of and plant it into Yubel's body to keep him from going berserk again.

"Just shut your mouth Alice!". Jaden activated his duel disk and equipped his deck into it.

 Jaden activated his duel disk and equipped his deck into it

Alice giggled as she did the same.

"Let's duel!"

Back With Alexie...

Alexis released Jasmine from her captive taking a few steps back.

"I have to go!" She cried. Taking off into a godly speed down the hallway.

("Please be alright Jay, please"). She said to herself. Praying to herself,  hoping that he wasn't in any kind of trouble agian.

("Please be okay Jaden!").

Jaden watched as Alice's last summoned duel monster shattered into pieces along with the rest of her remaining life points.

Alice dropped down onto her knees defeated.

"And that's game" Jaden growled taking quick steps towards Alice.

He gripped her by the collar of her dress shirt litting her off of the ground.

"Now you listen here!. I have no intention on going back or handing the kid over to them. I made my choice back then and if I see you or any other of the rest of them well..." .