Chapter 7 A Moonlit Night

Syrus hang his head down trying his best not to let anyone see his tears.
While Alexis ran past him after Jaden.

"Hey! was that really how you speak to your friends!?" She yelled face boiling in anger as the pair reached the tent.
Jaden kept his back to Alexis, slipping down into his tent. He settled Yubel Yubel inside before emerging back out infront of Alexis.

Crossing his arms he held a serious look on his face.

"It's none of your business Lex" said he. Growning more annoyed as the time past.

Alexie held her ground. Crossing her arms and holding her own terrifying gaze back at him as well.

Minutes passed and neither one of them backed down from the staring contest.

It was then Jaden broke the tension by once agian turning his back to Alexie and walked over to the river next to his camp.

Alexie followed after him in pursuit.

Both said nothing as they stood side by side gazing over the moon reflecting off of the water.

Suddenly the tension was broken by a light chuckle from Jaden. Placing a hand on his left hip he repeatedly shook his head while tuning towards Alexis.

"It seems you haven't changed a bit. Your just as stubborn as you were last time we were together."

Alexis said nothing. She was stil lin shock from hearing this Jaden laugh so care free like who used to back in the days at the academy. It was only then when she started hearing Jaden's words.

"OI!" She yelled in fury slamming her fist down onto the top of his head.

"OW!" Came Jaden's cry. He crouched down frantically rubbing and scratching at his head to try and ease some of the pain.

Still cross Alexis glanced down at the brunette catching the glimpse of a little tear poking out from the corner of his eye and couldn't help but laugh.

"Hahaha!"

"It's...not funny" Jaden grumbled standing back up with his head facing away from Aleixs and a pink shade dusted across it.

Was she always so freakishly strong!?, not to mention anger issues.

"Oh it's funny alright, shame I didn't swipe a photograph of you. Could have it posted around the academy!".
Alexis snickered into the back of her hand.

Now it was Jaden's turn to get a stab in.

"Oh really?, because I'm pretty sure a certain blondie would be pulling her hair out in jealousy. If she saw a bunch of fan girls all over me."

Alexis silenced her snickering knowing full well what he said was the truth.

A couple of weeks before Jaden had left the academy. Lots of school girls started stalking him, chasing him, cling to him him, sending gifts and even confessing their love for him. Even her two gal pals were after him, while knowing full well who his real girlfriend was.

 Even her two gal pals were after him, while knowing full well who his real girlfriend was