Chapter 4 Waiting For Superman

Crawler and his companion ran to the docks as the helicopter landed.
The Helicopter door was slide open as two taller male bodies climbed out followed after by a smaller one.
Yubel held tightly onto Jaden when he picked him up off of the helicopter and down onto the ground.

Pulling the cloak further down his face, he stepped behind Jaden as Crawler who had been ready to start yelling at whoever owned the helicopter almost fainted in surprise.

"Why it's young Master Jaden and Mr Aster, Welcome back to our prestigious duel academy".

He noticed the small boy behind Jaden and his wonky smile grew wider.

"And I see he has brought us a little friend!?" He said suspiciously sarcastically as Yubel feeling uncomfortable moved closer to Jaden who only nodded in response and wrapped an arm around around him

Aster nodded back to Jaden and before Crawler and his friend could start hassling the two of them with questions began a conversation of his own with them.

Jaden guided Yubel in the direction down the path to the duel academy.
When he heard the sounds of heels clacking agianst concrete.
His heard shot upwards and his eyes locked onto a pair which he thought he'd never I'm the rest of his life time see again.

Alexis ran down the path to the docks panting heavily with every in take on breath she inhaled for her lungs.
("IT CAN'T BE HIM...IT CAN'T BE, CAN IT?!. JADEN YUKI, WHERE EVER YOU ARE. PLEASE DO NOT LET THIS BE A SICK JOKE").

She reached the dock slamming down on her heels like car breaks.
And thats when she saw them.
Those beautiful stupid dark brown eyes that still haunted her every dream,
Her Jaden Yuki.

Jaden stared at Alexis and she stared at him back.
The world fallen silently around them as they both fell into the enchantment thar is each other.

Their world was however interrupted by a child's voice;

"Big Brother, who is that women?" Said Yubel pointing a finger at Alexis.
Jaden's expression changed from a sudden shock of surprise to a serious straight forward look.

That was right, after Yubel's rebirth he had forgotten almost all of his past memories. So it'd make sense that he didn't remember Alexis.

Jaden didn't answer he bowed his head to her and carried on guiding Yubel out of the docks.
When he passed Alexis, both their eyes had met agian. Her's confused and scared, his...a bitter cold and angry.

Alexis so badly wanted to chase after him

Alexis so badly wanted to chase after him. Grab ahold of the fool and speak the words she had planned on saying to him for a very long time.

But how could she?.

When her words were caught in her throat and her body had went as stiff as a board.
Well...she got what she wanted, didn't she?.
To see the boy she fell in love with agian, yes...But why did it have to be like this?.

Jaden was called into the duel academy early this morning

Jaden was called into the duel academy early this morning. However he wasn't exactly in the best of moods. Crawler and his friend were hovering around the duel Academy's principle demanding an explanation as to why the duel Academy's slacker Slifer student was back and why he had to bring along a bratty child with him.

While they carried on their whinning and bickering away.

Jaden sat comfortably in a spare chair stroking Pharaoh's fur lightly ss he slept and keeping a sharp out eye on Yubel he sat in the corner of the room looking through Jaden's deck of duel Monsters.

All of a sudden Crawler slammed both of his hands of either sides of the arms of the chair that Jaden sat on.
"What I'm saying headmaster, is how can we let such a kind-hearted duelist go with out a home and shelter" Crawler cooed his voice scraping the words like in a way you'd crunch down on ice with your teeth.

Jaden unbothered by this rolled his two different coloured eyes unaware they had even changed and released Pharaoh he squealed out and attacked Crawler with his claws and teeth.

Had lazily tossed his leg over the other while resting his chin in the palm of his hand.
"Are we done here head Master?, I have no time for this useless chit-chat. Come Yubel we should be leaving" he spoke coldly.

Quickly at the sound of his name, Yubel gathered up all of Jaden's duel cards and in seconds had scurried off the floor and was standing next to his chair.

The Headmasters room door opened on its own automatically and in stepped in a familiar face.
Aster.

"WHEN WILL YOU STOP TRYING TO HANDLE THINGS YOURSELF!!!?" He screamed swinging a sliver suit case into the air and bringing it back down with greater force back down onto Jaden's temple.
Knocking him out of the chair and onto the floor.

Jaden sat on the floor with a mischievous smirk featured on his face.
"My dear Aster...WHEN WILL YOU LEARN NOT TO CRUSH MY SKULL IN, EVERYTIME I DO SOMETHING THAT GETS ON YOUR NERVES!!!!".

Like a pack of wolfs Aster and Jaden were growling away, ready to snap at the throats of one another. Both held their grip and stand, glaring and snarling into the eyes of another while grabbing onto each other shirt collars.

 Both held their grip and stand, glaring and snarling into the eyes of another while grabbing onto each other shirt collars

Meanwhile Pharaoh walked away from both Crawler and his friend, both who had been ripped to shreds by the kitty's claws

"BOYS! PLEASE STOP MISBEHAVING LIKE CHILDREN!" The Head Master yelled.

At the call of their headmaster everyone stopped what they were doing.
Aster and Jaden left go of one another with a huff and had their back to each other.
Once he was sure it was safe Yubel ran to Jaden's side.

"It's that kid that's the problem". Aster mutter clearly wanted it to be heard as he had said it rather loudly.

Jaden's eyes flashed brighter than ealier temper boiling to a whole other level.

A/N I apologise for the chapter coming out so late. I had finished it and the next chapter and had posted it but my phone crashed and both chapters ended up deleted. Took me a bloody while to notice it but I'll try and have the nextchapter up soon. So I hope you are all enjoying this story, all my other works and like always Thanks agian for reading! .