Chapter 15 You Cant hide from me

"YUBEL!" Jaden cried reaching out his hand towards the crying child.
Reaching out far enough he grabbed Yubel and pulled him into a tight embrace just as his back slammed down to ground beneath them.

Groaning at the pain now forming in his back.
Jaden slowly unwrapped the child from his bear hug.

"You okay, Yubel?". He asked concern fluding his voice as he helped the kid and himself up to their feet.

He looked up at the large gaping hole above them.
From the looks of it, they fell down quite a few floors to get down here. Then he looked around his surroundings tt looked to Jaden as if they were in some underground hallway lab.

It was quiet. The hallway was painted from it's floors to walls in black with a singling growling purple line across it. And small lights tangled from the roofs the farther you went down.

Yubel didn't say anything.

Instead his eyes began to tear up and he tackled Jaden into a surprise hug.

"Whoa!?, kid!." Jaden laughed surprised patting the kid on the head.

"Give a guy a little war-."

"You remembered me...." Said Yubel quietly mumbling his words into Jaden's shirt.

Jaden frawned.

Yeah he did remember the kid.
The existence of the kid but however there were lots of gaps that were left in aftermath of his memories. And instead replaced with memories of another man another who wore his face.

Suddenly a brute force broke through the left-side of the wall infront of them.
Through the bricks and smokes appeared to familiar silhouettes..

"Urgh, did you really have to go and break down the wall honey,I'm covered in dust. What would our Lord Judai say if he saw me like this."

"Look girl, you either want it done my way or deal with my fists

"Look girl, you either want it done my way or deal with my fists."