fourteen • breathe

Anthony was folding clothes in his room, as he felt a pair of arms hugging him from behind, snaking around his waist. He heard the door close, but he didn't see who was coming in. It started to scare him because he was in his and Eric's room by himself.

"Hey." Anthony jumped a little, but sighed in relief, as he recognized it was the voice of his boyfriend.

"Don't scare me like that."

"Sorry," Eric laughed, as he kisses his shoulder, "I didn't mean to. What are you doing?"

"Well," Anthony said he's folding his white V-neck, "I'm trying to put some stuff away, but you're distracting me from doing so." He leaves to go to over to his closet, letting Eric's hands slip away from his waist.

Eric pouts and sighs, sitting on the top of their bed. "Am I really distracting you?"

"You're not going to let me finish folding my clothes. So yes, you are." Eric just stared at him, as he bites his lip, as he eyed him up and down. He had his way of making Anthony do these things, whether if he liked it or not.

"What?" Eric fists through the front of Anthony's shirt, kissing him in a fiery split second. Anthony drops the dirty shirt that he had in his hand, as Eric continues to kiss him.

"Stop," Anthony found himself smiling into the kiss as he tries to pull away, "I mean it." Eric finds himself grabbing Anthony's waist, pulling him over his thighs, causing Anthony to straddle him. Their lips connected once more, as Anthony's hands were in Eric's hair, while Eric's hands started to roam, making Anthony shiver down his spine. The kiss gets more and more heated, until they hear someone knocking at the door.

"Anthony, are you in there?"

The sound of Colton's muffled voice from outside makes Anthony reluctantly pull away from Eric. He groaned, making Eric look up at him. "Is he serious right now?"

"Dude, you better go."

"Ugh, I don't want to." Anthony said, as he connects his lips with Eric's.

Eric smiles into the kiss, but then pulls away after a brief moment. "You're really tempting me here, babe."

"That's the whole point." Anthony said. Eric laughed.

"Just go. I promise, I'll make it up to you later." Eric said to him, with a giant smirk on his face topping it off with a wink.

Anthony laughed, as Eric gave him one more quick kiss before he headed out the door.

***

"I don't know why you're so concerned... I'm doing Anthony a favor."

"You think you're doing him a favor?! You're letting Anthony push you away. You can't do that!"

"Why not?"

"This isn't you."

"I think you're wrong."

"I know you're tired of hearing the same thing over and over again...but, I know you're not trying to run away for the person you've been in love with for the past two years."

"Well, I don't." Eric said as he started to walk away.

"Please tell me you're joking." His manager said in a firm voice. "You don't mean that...I know you don't mean that. I really thought you were better than this." Eric stopped walking, as he stood there, letting tears fall down his face. He loved Anthony so much. He didn't know what to do anymore.

"Eric, are you okay?" His manager asked him.

Eric started to sniffle his nose, as he turns back to his manager, trying to wipe away the tears from his eyes, giving him a faint smile, "I'm fine, don't worry about it."

"Eric-"

"I'm fine!" He starts to walk away.

Was Eric just giving up on his relationship, just because Anthony was?

His manager let out a sigh, "I shouldn't have yelled at you... I'm sorry. But if we're being completely honest- I've never seen Anthony feel secure with anyone else. You made him so happy this past year. Imagine what would happen if you chose not to fight for him."
***
"Because of you, I'm gonna be sore for the next two days." Anthony said.

Eric laughed, as he grabs Anthony's neck, pulling him down for a kiss.

"Mm, come on. We're gonna be late." Anthony said as he's walking away, which causes Eric to audibly sigh in hopes to make his boyfriend change his mind.

"Fine," Anthony walks towards him, "but, if we get in trouble, it's on you." Eric smirks, as he pulls Anthony on top of him, causing Anthony to straddle him, kissing him hard. Eric flips him over in an instant, pinning his wrists above his head, making Anthony breathe heavily.

"So, this is your way of making it up to me, huh?" Anthony said with a playful smirk. Eric smiles and leans into kiss him for a brief moment, until they get interrupted once again...Eric looks over to see that his phone left by the night stand started to vibrate, he grabs it to see a new text message.

"Told you." Anthony said. Then, there's a knock on the door.

"I swear, we never get a break." Eric rolled his eyes as his boyfriend started to chuckle. As he goes to open the door, he sees Joey standing in the doorway.

"Hey, man. I was wondering if-" Joey looks over Eric's shoulder to see Anthony standing behind him...shirtless. He turns back to Eric, raising his eyebrows, smirking at him.

"What?"

"Was I interrupting something?" Joey asked him.

Eric glared at him, "Shut up."

"I'm just saying, you guys should've just told me-" Joey said jokingly.

"Get out." Anthony said, throwing a pillow at him. After Joey leaves, Eric laughs as he turns back to his boyfriend.

"You're not gonna just stand there, are you?" Anthony said to Eric, with a giant smirk on his face.

Eric eyes his boyfriend up and down, as he bit his lip. He doesn't waste any time, as he walks over to lock the door to hotel room. In a split second, he's walking over to Anthony and hungrily crashes his lips onto his.