Pirate

{if you can guess what the name of this song is you get a free virtual cookie 🍪 if you know, you have some good taste and get two cookies🍪🍪, if not hear the song it's amazing and such a bop

{if you can guess what the name of this song is you get a free virtual cookie 🍪 if you know, you have some good taste and get two cookies🍪🍪, if not hear the song it's amazing and such a bop. This whole era is the reason I'm into ATEEZ in the first place. Especially that red head guy name Mingi-}

"Is there really nothing we can do?"

"Why would I go against what he says? If he says to not interfere, we will not interfere. As much as I am tempted to recuse him, we all knew this day was coming. He's stated it multiple times to not interfere nor save him, it's for the sake of Wonderland."

"Then why must he tell us about it? One of the spies within the castle stated that something went wrong! Your the captain, and he's our brother, your brother! We have to go recuse him! You have the final word, just give it and I'll slice his throat for taking our brother!"

The man with silver hair turned towards the man with bright pink hair who was kneeling beneath him on his black throne, a clear frown presented on his handsome features. The man's piercing sea storm eyes stared down at the pink hair man. His cheek no longer pressed against his knuckles. Even though the pink hair man was taller, it didn't stop him from shrinking back in fear at the captain.

"This is the reason why he was hesitant to tell us, because you and the others are only seeing this in your prospective. Think of the bigger picture, she comes towards us and we bring her across the seas to find the cure. Then we lead her back to the rightful king and wait further instructions. Those were his orders, we wait for the right moment. He warned if we divert, we could caused the whole timeline to crumble."

His eyes flicker towards the large window that was near the vast blue sea. The waves crashed roughly against the shore, meaning something did go wrong with his brother. The sea was upset and so was the pirate king. He sighed, flickering his eyes back towards the tense pink male.

"He is my brother and yours, and as the leader and second eldest, it's my duty to keep you safe including the others. We must wait for our time and don't question it. We've been through this."

"I know, but I just miss him. And the youngest has been feeling down since he's been kidnapped! We knew this day was coming but still, we miss our brother. We want our brother back, why must he be the son of Absolem?"

"Just like how we are all different beings from this world, he was too. There's only one of him and we must cherish that. The 'caterpillars' are just a rare breed that we must protect, wonderland depends on it. But if he told us to not interfere, we will not. Now we wait."

"But for how long?! I'm tired of it! Why must we resist?! Why can't we fight?! I want to kill that man! I'm tired of this war brother!"