Love

There was no way, right?

There was no way Yoongi came late.

He was sure he came on time. He saw the castle standing not that long ago, there was just no way he didn't make it.

Then why then, was the castle in shambles? Crumbled like cookies from a hand. It's remains splattered on the once living land. The winds soon picked up again, most likely from the dragons above. Yoongi glanced up, his heart being the only thing he heard. It thumped against his chest while everything else seemed to mute out. His eyes landed back on the crumbled castle.

She's not dead.

She's not dead.

She's not dead.

He refuses to believe it.

He won't believe until her body is found.

Yoongi turned his head towards Seonghwa who was bruised and bloody. It seem like he was in the castle at the same moment as her.

"You! Ateez pirate! Were you with Y/n?" Yoongi yelled out. Seonghwa stumbled a bit as he held his stomach.

"Yes. But I was the only who made it out. There's still BangChan, I.N and Taehyung under the ceiling. I'm not sure about Y/n. She was in the front exactly where Taeyong transformed." Seonghwa shouted back. Yeosang who was as nearly as bruised as he was, helped him stand up with his arm around his shoulder. Yoongi looked back at the castle before turning towards Seonghwa again.

"I'll look! I need your men to help."

"I can't! Our captain is our main concern! Look I want to help but I can't, our captain is in danger." Seonghwa had now leaned back on broken wall hissing as the blood got worse. Yeosang asked if he was alright but Seonghwa waved him off.

"Is he the white dragon?"

All Seonghwa did was nod.

"Look I'll help you but get half of your men to search those bricks! Please you know Y/n is the only who can kill him!"

Seonghwa thinned his lips, tiredly glancing at Hongjoong who was still fighting against Taeyong. Blood was coating his white scales.

"Fine. As first mate, Yeosang, Jongho and Wooyoung, help The Cheshire. San and Yunho you are coming with me to find Mingi. The sirens, I am not your prince nor your leader, but, I need you guys to search for the sword or any survivors in the rubble. Is that clear? Your leader is still under the rubble." Seonghwa had looked sternly at the rest. He was weak but his eyes held a fire. The sirens nodded along his words, scattering to search for people or BangChan under the rubble.

"Yeosang, Jongho and Wooyoung, Cheshire. San and Yunho with me. Now let's go." Seonghwa clapped his hands, ripping a huge chunk of cloth from his coat, and wrapping it around his wound.