Blood

Blood.

Why was there blood everywhere?

It was creeping off the walls and spluttering on the floor. The famous metallic smell he was familiar with filled his noise. It made him gag, quickly covering his noise with his palm.

Why so much blood?

Even the room was red with the walls black making the red appear much more. The vivid color dripping like paint.

Red.

Blood.

Why so much of it?

Who caused this bloody massacre?

Yoongi walked through the room trying to search for the source of blood. Something caused the room to be filled with blood and he wanted to know what. Who was producing the metallic smell and who was causing it. His feet dragged him to a large window with another room presented in front of him. His eyes widen the moment he looked through the window.

Two men were in the room. One holding a child down while the other was screaming at him to stop. Even going on his way to try and move the small child away from him. The child didn't even move, just let the man stab it. Yoongi felt his heart grow heavy, his hand unconsciously banged the window. It reminded him of Yona who he missed dearly and wanted nothing more than to have her home.

"Stop! Leave the child alone! Stop it!"

But the men didn't listen. The red haired male had a dull stare as blood pooled around the small child. From Yoongi's angle, he couldn't see the child but just the purple hair male and the red hair male. The only reason he knew it was a child was because of its small feet and arms laid limply on the ground. The purple hair male screaming at the red hair to stop. Even when he stopped his stabbing, the purple hair couldn't stop his crying. More blood was filling up his nose.

"What the hell!! What did you-"

He stopped, mid point of his yelling when the man finally moved away to get a better view of the dead child. Black hair and pale skin. Two black ears and a fluffy tail. A familiar round face with a cute nose. Yoongi felt his breath hitch, his eyes wide with horror.

"Y-Yona!!"

He banged on the glass harder and harder, the tears in his eyes blurring his vision. He growled in frustration, kicking the glass with gritted teeth. The glass didn't even crack, didn't even bend, it stayed the same.

"Dammit! Break!! Don't touch her! Don't touch my daughter!" He screamed, banging and kicking the glass even harder. His tears wouldn't stop and for whatever reason somewhere in the back of his head a little voice was saying how this wasn't a dream, but a vision.

"Break! You! Stupid! Piece! Of! Sh*t!" He growled out, his own hands getting bloody. His throat got choked up with a sob, his body sliding down on the wall with clutched eyes. He was realizing the glass wouldn't break and his daughter on the other side would die from the amount of blood coming out of her. Tears were now spilling from his eyes, his right hand clutching the left side of his chest in pain.