Rest

Y/n angrily hid herself into the warm embrace from her lover

Y/n angrily hid herself into the warm embrace from her lover. Her arms around his waist tightly with a pout, her eyebrows furrowed. Jasumin was stunned from Yoongi's proclamation but that didn't her stop her from gushing over the Cheshire. Yoongi only smiled wary from her comments, his fingers playing with his lovers hair. These comments have been going about for nearly an hour now.

"You just grew so much more handsome Yoongi! Any girl can clearly see how handsome you are! Remember how everyone in the clan knew you were going to be very handsome? Even your mother was so proud of you!" Jasumin gushed, her fluffy white tail swaying behind her. Everyone in the room was already so annoyed from her overwhelming presence. Yes shock of what Yoongi said, but more irritated of Jasumin then anything.

"I know Jasumin. And once again thank you. But now can you please let me and Y/n rest? We've had a rough two days and prefer getting rest. Namjoon would explain everything. Just please, me and Y/n need rest." Yoongi sighed, his lips pressed against Y/n's temple. Y/n relaxed, hiding herself further into his chest. She was getting very tensed and irritated, wanting nothing more than sleep. But she wasn't going to sleep unless Yoongi is with her.

"But-"

"Yah, Jasumin leave them. He's right, they both need rest. They both have had a rough time, especially Y/n." Namjoon said, emphasizing Y/n's name. Everyone grew tensed at his statement. Everyone suddenly felt uneasy, wondering if anything bad happened. Jasumin slightly glared at the wolf before giving a tight smile towards the Cheshire. She clapped her hands together.

"Well okay! Hope you rest a lot Yoonie!" Jasumin cooed, moving her face closer towards him. Yoongi's eyebrow twitched in annoyance before taking a step back. He easily picked up Y/n who squeaked at the sudden movement. Y/n quickly wrapped her arms around his neck with wide eyes.

"Now if you excuse me." Yoongi said, turning his heel and walking away. Y/n looked up at the Cheshire with confusion lingering in her eyes.

"Um kitty? Do you even know where the rooms are at?" Y/n asked. Yoongi stopped and blinked.

"Oh. Your right. Jungkook!!" Yoongi shouted, turning his body to face the group again. The bunny happily walked towards Yoongi with a huge grin.

"Let me guess Hyung, you don't know where the rooms are at right?" Jungkook grinned. Yoongi scoffed and held Y/n closer.

"Doesn't matter, just show me where the rooms are at. My princess needs tons of rest." Yoongi grumbled. Jungkook laughed and pointed towards a hallway.

"Go all the way down and turn left, there should be an empty room with a dark blue door." Jungkook explained, bouncing on his heels.

"Okay, thank you Kookie." Y/n smiled, her eyes hazily looked at him. Jungkook gave a happy grin in response, but something was terribly bothering him. Y/n didn't look as happy and bright as she did before. She was usually so full of light. Her eyes would twinkle like diamonds. But it seem that same twinkle was gone. And it was eating the bunny alive, just what happened?