Feathers

"Y/n you are the craziest person ever!" Jisoo harshly whispered to Y/n

"Y/n you are the craziest person ever!" Jisoo harshly whispered to Y/n. But Y/n could only throw her a casual smile and placed her finger to her own lips.

"Shh sis. It's not all bad. We are just gonna jump out the window then run as fast as we can. It's not so bad, if anything it's the most easiest thing I've done so far. I've been stabbed, burned and broken some ribs. You should be fine by jumping out a window. What's the worse that can happen?" Y/n whispered backed, readjusting Yona in her arms once more before she set down Yona on the bed.

"You are not reassuring!"

"I'm not trying to be honest."

"That cat is leaving a heavy impression on you." Her sister sighed. Y/n giggled quietly like a child while tying the white bed sheets together.

"By the way, what is that for exactly?" Jisoo asked, pointing at whatever her hands were doing. Y/n tighten the knot before grabbing all of the long rope she created.

"Rope. You didn't really think I'll let you jump out a two story building without safety measures, did you?" Y/n raised her eyebrow with a teasing grin. Jisoo groaned and continued her search for a bag. It would be too hard to climb with Yona in Y/n's arms, so Jisoo was searching for some kind of bag to hold her.

"Honestly I wouldn't be surprise if you would Y/n. Your crazy."

"Yes but I am still a mother, so therefore safety measures have to be taken to ensure my baby's safety." Y/n responded as she walked towards the balcony and opened the glass doors. She looked around quickly before throwing the rope down. Yona sat on the bed, lightly squeezing her tail anxiously. She's been feeling anxious and fussy since the evening. Even though she rarely cried, she still made it clear how anxious she was by whining. Being away from her mother only made her more fussy.

"M-Ma! Ma!" Her small voice caught Y/n's attention quickly. Y/n quickly rushed towards her with a hush.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Y/n whispered, her hand stroking her head. Yona's lips quivered and held her hand out towards her.

"Ah. Baby just wait a little longer, mama has to do something. Just give mama a second."

But instead of complying, Yona started to cry. Y/n gasped and quickly picked her up.

"Shhh I'm sorry, I'm sorry don't cry anymore. Mama sorry." Y/n tried to hush. Yona only squirmed and whined. Jisoo panicked and rushed to Y/n.

"What's wrong?!"

"I-I don't know, she's not usually like this. We need to leave now." Y/n said firmly. She rocked Yona in her arms while the baby cried. Jisoo nodded and grabbed a pillow case and some ribbon. Jisoo grabbed some scissors next. She then handed Y/n the pink pillow case. Y/n eyed her strangely.