News

Jisoo eyes were tired and droopy

Jisoo eyes were tired and droopy. Finally the crying baby fell into deep slumber from the lack of sleep she had. Jisoo placed the baby into her red cradle, gently rocking the cradle back and forth.

"Oh sweet child you must miss your parents so much." Jisoo sighed, her fingers still gently rocking the cradle. Footsteps perked her head up as she faced with the red king himself. His hair still a vibrant red and his piercing blue eyes still cold since the first day she met him.

"Finally that cursed child is asleep I thought she would never sleep! It's nearly been three days and now she finally rests!" Taeyong yelled, stomping his feet in the room. Jisoo hastily shush the king before quickly looking at Yona who was still asleep. A sigh of relief escape her lips before locking gazes with the king.

"Please your grace she finally is sleeping, I don't know if she wakes up again if she'll go back to sleep." Jisoo explained, her body slumping on the chair next to the cradle. Taeyong snorted and looked down at the small child. Her ears twitching occasionally as her snores slipped through her small pink lips.

"Geez she really is a Cheshire. Rumor has it that Cheshire's can sleep through anything. I'm proving that to be true." Taeyong clicked his tongue, leaning over to get a closer look towards the Cheshire.

"Your highness, is it really the best to kidnap the child? She's done nothing wrong." Jisoo asked, her eyes locking gazes with the king. Taeyong snorted and stepped back with a frown. His eyes narrowing at the timid young women.

"Rather she did or not is not my concern. She's the product of the very thing I wanted with Y/n. Instead that stupid Cheshire had to ruin everything along with my brother! No harm would come to baby she's only here to lure out the Cheshire. My original plan was taking Y/n but now things have changed. This is better than taking Y/n away from him. I could only imagine how restless the Cheshire is at this very moment. He'll only grow reckless by the day trusting anyone without much thought. I'll break their love and then she'll become so desperate from the lack of warmth from her husband and run to me. See I have a little birdie there to ruin everything. No one would believe her, that alone would cause her run back towards my direction." Taeyong grinned, running his fingers through his messy red locks. Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows and clutches tightly on her ruby dress.

"But your highness, why would do you want her so much? Wonderland is already suffering so much at this moment, it's only going to worsen from your marriage with her." Jisoo explained. Taeyong rolled his eyes and glared at the small women.

"You should watch your tongue Miss Jisoo. Don't be pretending you care about her now. Everyone in this palace knew how much you care for your sister. You have no remorse towards her which is the whole reason you left with me. You hated the fact how much freedom she had. You wanted her to get a taste of what you had. The only reason you haven't left is because your trying to gain the Cheshire's attention as well." Taeyong snapped back. Jisoo hang her head in shame, clutching her dress tighter. Tears starting to cloud her vision but with every word he said, he was right.