×Chapter 6×

"Hazel... Wake Up" Someone shook me by the shoulders gently, disturbing the lack of sleep I clung to.

Nope. Fuck you. Not today.

"Hazel." The voice was now more firm, the hand still on my shoulder, in defiance I stayed curled up in the ball of blankets. I am not going to school.

"Hazel!" The voice boomed angrily, patience no longer there and by then I could recognise that it was Ron.

I groaned in annoyance, before suddenly Ron shook me by the shoulders quite roughly, which resulted with my head hitting the wall.

"Ouch! Ron you ass!" I snapped out with frustration. I hated mornings and I was beginning to hate Ron too.

Okay maybe I didn't hate him, but still. Did it look like I wanted to get up?

"Your fault" was Rons bemused response, blue eyes showing his own annoyance.

"It was not, it was yours!" I state while finally sitting up and shooting a glare at Ron who easily glared back.

"Okay you two, break it up" William demanded grumpily, before sipping on his coffee. Williams brown eyes avoided meeting mine as he walked between us two and to my newly brought school bag, before throwing it at my face. So he obviously new what I told Ron last night.

Whining at the impact of the bag, I slowly got up with a slouch in my shoulders. "-But...I hate school."

"Every Kid does" Will fired back at me swiftly with a cheesy smile.

Okay, he got me.

"wait, why is everyone in my room" I ask blandly, now noticing Annabelle jumping on my messy bed. Sarah must be at work then.

"You wouldn't wake up for me or Anna. So Ron got you up" Will shrugged carelessly. I nodded, rubbing my head since it somehow now ached. "Okay, well... everyone out"

"Anna come, Hazel is kicking us out." William pouted dramatically, earning an eyeroll from me. With that everyone got out.

Sighing I quickly got changed into a simple outfit and ran down the stairs to head into the kitchen for breakfast.Ron was the only one there, where did Anna and Will go to?

"William left with the kid, Something to do with School", Ron explained to me when he noticed my confused look.

"Oh." Was all I could function to respond with.

"He told me to tell you; eat breakfast and have a good day" Ron muttered tk me like he was some robot taking orders. I cracked a small smile to his direction.

"Yes Mr. I.am.a.robot"

Ron seem to tense at my choice of words, what was his problem? He can never handle a joke I swear.

With a grunt. I grabbed an 'up and go' for Lunch. I never ate Breakfast... I am never hungry in the morning. Everyone used to yell at me, saying; 'Breakfast is the Most important meal of the day and you should blahblahblah'.

Checking the time I knew I had to leave now, or I would be late and being late on the first day was so not the way to go. "So am I walking or-"

Ron cut me off. " I am dropping you off to school."

Oh okay.

So I entered the truck and the drive was surprisingly peaceful compared to last time. That was until we came across a red light and Let me just tell you, it was not pretty.