×Chapter 29×

A/N:
G'day everyone!

Before I start this Chapter, I'd like to say that the video is something that I made about this book. I guess it's a trailer (?) Yes, I know it's not the best Trailer in the world, but it is my first time. Also, I know the ending was kinda like: what. Lmao. Who knows, I may try to re-make it in the future.

Link to video if it doesn't play;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtBZOGLd2hY

•~••~•

My body ached badly like I had been punched a million times and kicked a billion more, before being smashed into the ground repetitively. My body hurt more than when I got stabbed in the abdomen.

I bit my tongue to hold back a scream as Ratchet took blood from my veins, it was the quickest way he could think of at the time and for once it wasn't the needle fear I had that made me want to scream. It was the abnormal gruesome pain I felt from it.

My hand clutched Ironhides holoforms hand tightly, he now sat next to me instead of William. This was because if I clutched Williams I could possibly infect him with Energon poisoning.

Ratchet has been rushing around the med-bay like a maniac, trying to figure out what to do and how to do it. Which ended up being a lot of curse words and shit being thrown off his large desk. This wasn't a very reassuring sight at all.

William on the otherhand sat on another Medical bed, never allowing his eyes to leave me in fear that something would happen. During this, Optimus had to excuse himself as General Morshower and The Autobot Liaison, Galloway, had called for him.

Optimus is going to try and keep this situation as low key as possible. I couldn't possibly thank him enough.

Taking the needle filled with my blood away, Ratchet quickly tested my blood. Ironhide grunted at this and looked around the room uneasily, trying not to show the worry and fear he felt. That was unnerving.

My stomach felt like it was twisting and bubbling madly, I found myself gagging on the air like a madman suddenly. This sudden turn of events made Ironhide jump with horror. "Ratchet! Hazel is...convulsing..." Ironhide stammered out with horror, making Ratchet spin around with wide optics.

I let go of Ironhides hand instantly, my hands flying to my mouth out of instinct to try and hold back the rising burning vile I could feel going up my throat.

"I think she is going to spew!" William shouted out the obvious as he jumped to Ratchets desk, trying to grab something for me to spew in.

Ratchet waved his servos around, unsure on how to react to this, before grabbing a trash can with his digits that William held up to him and threw it to Ironhide who swiftly caught the metal can in his human hands.

"Give it to her!" Ratchet demanded out the order with startlement. "I certainly don't want her lubricants all over my floor!" Ratchet cringed slightly at the image.

Ironhide passed it to me instantly at this, last thing he wanted was an angry medic on his tailpipe. I quickly grabbed the metal bucket, hands shaking like crazy since my nerves seemed to fail me. All my strength seeming to fade away like water going down a drain.

In seconds, I hurled my head forward as gooey blackish red liquid came out of my mouth. I panted heavily before finding myself spewing up more liquid like no tomorrow. A never ending stream came out, my gut ached with pain.

"What the hell is that!" William freaked out, especially noticing the colour of the liquid as it dribbled off the corners of my mouth. My teeth going slightly red.