chapter 7, quackity

Tw: blood, panic, weapons

Me and George were under a car. Watching one of the creatures walk around us. George was on edge he seemed worried about something, something more fucking important than us in this situation.

"George what the fuck are freaking out about that isn't us being surrounded by a man eating beast."I whispered trying not to drag attention to us.

" im worried about sapnap and karl did you not see that other creature going towards karl" George whispered, shouted. "no I didn't because I was busy making sure your fucking ass didn't get eaten." I said slightly angry.

The monster that was surrounding us ran into a different direction. So I crawled out from under the car. George followed me soon after.

I looked in the direction it ran, it was were karl was. They were looking around the car and pushing it. Fuck what should I do, they may kill him.

Before I could think anymore, the creatures broke the glass and ripped the door off. They were going to kill them, but then George grabbed a piece of metal and slammed it against a car getting the monsters attention.

I look at George, "fucking shoot them you idoit" he yelled facing the way the creatures were coming. I grabbed my gun and shot I nailed one right in the head. The other was still running towards us, then there was a arrow through its head and the creature went down.

I looked over in the direction it came, it couldn't have been dream he was farther back. So who did it? Then I saw a guy with brown hair and glasses start walking up the side of the road. He was with 3 others.

one was short with dark brown hair. He looked young well younger than me at least. He was by a taller male with blonde hair, he had a red and white torn up shirt on. The other was much taller then the others he looked more frightened about his surroundings then the others did.

I didn't know who the hell they where but they just saved us from using a bullet so ill be friendly. Dream finally came over to where we were he looked out of breath, he quickly hugged George and looked in the direction of the mystery people.

I wanted to run over to karl but the random people were closer so I didn't move. Once they reached us I could see there faces a little better. The short one had green eyes and was about at least a foot shorter then the tallest one.

He looked sweet but he was also holding a axe so he didn't look to sweet. "Hello there!" The one that was slightly taller then the blonde said. We just stared at them, I was cautious not to trust them to easily.

"I'm wilbur, this is tommy" he pointed to the blonde "this is Toby but call him tubbo" he said ruffling the hair of the shortest one. "And this giant is ranboo" he said as he put his arm around the shoulder of the tallest dude.

"Hi im dream, nice to meet you" dream said offering his hand to shake. Which they excepted. "I'm quackity and thats George. Also thanks for shooting that thing." I said greeting them.

"Its no problem" wilbur said smiling. " so what brings you guys over here?" The ranboo kid asked. "we were looking for a car then those things showed up." Dream answered.

I looked back over to were karl was. i saw sapnap carrying karl to where we are. When they got closer the new people turned around and pulled out there weapons. I quickly got my gun out.

"There no harm put the weapons down " I said pointing my gun at the short one. The blonde quickly put his gun up so did the tall one. After a second the man named wilbur did to.

Sapnap walked over to me. he held karl close to him, it seemed like karl was scared. "This is sapnap and thats karl" I said pointing at them. "They were just trapped in the car over there thats why they weren't with us at first." I said as I put my gun back.

"Is he injured?" Tubbo said pointing to karl. "Yes, he broke his leg a few days ago." Sapnap answered. "here we have medicine it could help ma-" tubbo was cut off by the tommy kid.
"Hell no, we are not giving them our supplies for somebody thats probably going to die soon anyway" tommy yelled at the smaller boy.

"Tommy shut up, Were helping them whether you like it or not. Its not your call here." wilbur said grabbing some medicine and handing it to George.

"Thank you" George said looking through what kind of medicine it was. "So you guys were talking about a finding a car right?" Wilbur asked, dream nodded. "Well did you guys find one" dream look over to were he was when we were getting attacked.

"Actually yeah I did" he said pointing to a truck a little bit away from us. Luckily there was also a clear way to drive it out. I was happy we got something to get out of this place at least.

After a while we headed over to the truck, it was pretty nice. It had four seats and people could fit in the back too. The other people decided to tag along with us, we didn't have any complaints but the wilbur guy is kinda weird.

We all got into the truck, dream was driving and George was in the passenger seat. I was in the back seats with karl. Sapnap and the other four were in the truck bed. I felt bad for sapnap, but we had to have someone making sure they didn't do anything.

Dream hot wired the car and got it running, it already had some fuel in it so we didn't need to lose the limited amount we had.

Dream started driving carefully avoiding things that would shake the car. we got out of the packed street and onto one that hopefully led us out of the city. "everyone good" dream checked. I nodded and so did George. I knocked on the window behind me and put a thumbs up to see if they were good.

They all nodded. "Were all good" I said looking over to karl. He was sleeping. I sighed, im glad he's ok at least.

Dream started to drive a bit faster, following the map George had with him. I leaned my head on the car window and closed my eyes.