둘.一 rain, cooking and details

❝music is moonlight inthe gloomy night of life

the gloomy night of life.❞
┊ii. two

Clary was walking down the corridor, looking for her room, when a sweet, pure voice reached her ears

Clary was walking down the corridor, looking for her room, when a sweet, pure voice reached her ears. A soft singing. Its voice was clear and smooth, carrying the ups and downs of the melody with clarity and agility. The voice was like the dazzling, warm light of the moon soaring into the heavens, illuminating with its radiance the blackened, mournful sky of a town once damned to remain in the gloom and darkness.

Suddenly the singing stopped. And Clary knew she had surely gone too far when she went in to see who the person with the sweet voice was. Clary was surprised to discover who the bearer of such a beautiful voice was.

 Rose, withdrew the headphones from her ears with a taciturn expression. 

"I'm sorry," Clary excused herself, "The—The door was open, sorry if I startled you."

Rosé held up her hands in alarm, "No, no, it's okay." She said, "I'm just not used to singing to anyone but my horrible teachers."

Clary snorted, understanding how it felt, the frustration when those judged you mercilessly. "My teachers aren't any friendlier, if that helps any." She murmured the last: "Well, although, we have the same teachers."

The girl, surprisingly, smiled. She smiled sideways. It wasn't a bright, big smile like Jisoo's, not like Lisa's amused one, or gummy like Jennie's, it was a tight-mouthed smile, but a very sincere one.

Rose looked down at her auburn guitar, "If you want to, come on in." She then added, "We had no introductions."

Well, Clary couldn't help but be surprised. She certainly thought Rose would politely kick her out of her room for barging in on such a sacred moment as singing while inspired. Her heart felt the warmth of the atmosphere. 

Clary blinked, then entered the room and sat on the floor next to the girl, "I'm Clary," She introduced herself, "1996, I was born in Canada,"

"I guess, I guess I guessed." The girl said, her tone with the lightness of a shyness wanting to be put aside. Clary smiled at the choice of words, as a thought circulated in her mind about the girl. Cute.