inside her phone.

══ ══ ══ ══

edited!

══ ══ ══ ══

☭ ☭ ☭

let's take a look insideblackpink's leader phone!

blackpink's leader phone!

☭☭☭

✘ PHONE

iphone 11 pro max | rosy gold
samsung galaxy s21| 10+ | various

iphone 11 pro max | rosy goldsamsung galaxy s21| 10+ | various

on one side, we have her personal phone, the real one. and on the other side, we have the samsung phone used for the promotions that the group does for the brand. the thing is, clary doesn't just have one samsung phone, she has about 12 phones of the same model, and the only reason is because ever since blackpink put their signature to do promotions for samsung, it's been impossible for her to take an iphone phone in public, even if it's to record a short clip at a concert on a fan's phone as a gift for them — since then, clary has developed a love-hate relationship with the phone brand.

since then, clary decided to make the promotions for samsung as exaggerated as possible just to make people notice that she doesn't like good things that are tied to bad things. so when he does promotions she pulls out at least 4 phones and puts on her professional expression and innocent look. 

she loves samsung, but she loves her fans more, so if a brand is preventing her from grabbing a fan's phone at a concert just because that's what the marketing strategy dictates, she won't hesitate to let them know how much she disagrees with it through actions.