her members.

▬▬    : 🌷: › 〉     블랙핑크  )             フノ尺ノ丂ム  ——  they are both constantly fooling around, playing games and joking about anything, an example of this was when, backstage, livs unintentionally slipped on one of the speaker cables, therefore the loudspeaker was de-configured and started playing music from another group, and after helping her to stabilise herself, jisoo and clary literally spent the whole concert joking about it in front of the audience. clary helps jisoo improve her dancing but they almost always end up laughing at some stupid thing one of them did and saying random phrases in unison ("manduri (j) -manduro (c) -mandurinmitta (both)", courtesy of jirisa vlive featuring a impossibly done jennie).

                    however, jisoo and livs friendship was not something that developed overnight, it took time for these two to begin to become close as they are today, although they read each other, it took more than 1 year for the friendship to be considered close; people who see them nowadays might not believe that point, as livs and jisoo relationship is sister-like. jisoo deeply loves to read, and discovering new books to read in the company of clary is always a joy for her, when they are togheter, scandalous amounts of their money end up on some random dude that sells anime merchandise.

                   livs is more comfortable with jisoo while doing something silly or going on an adventure, as they both believe they were blessed with 'randomness'. useless debates might be a must for their daily life, as well as deep conversations and smiling at each other during perfomances. even though jisoo is very self-protective, doesn't mind livs' skinship habits. livs is very protective of jisoo even more than the other members, she literally seems like a mother, protective, nagging and loving. people would not believe that jisoo is older than clary at first glance.

( 🧸 )                   ジリサ                       ៸៸

⩩ their flower is the tulip

⩩ soft cheek kisses as a way of saying thank you - lots of jisoo sitting in livs' lap .
⩩ they plot their own manga series in the midst of awards shows.
⩩ crash each other's vlives.
⩩ risky adventures, such as mountain climbing, skydiving, livs helps her with her vertigo as she jokes about it too while jisoo is squealing but enjoys it.