partners outside.

▛▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝ ▜

˗ˏˋ ONE ˎˊ˗⌗ ˚₊۰❱ ARIYEON       

im nayeon + park clarisa = ariyeon & navs

this duo met long before blackpink debuted, but there is something that didn't faded as the years went by and is that when they are together, there is no room for bad vibes. when they are together, the world is made up of all their own polymorphous levels and flexible colors. these mischievous sisters are able to convince even the wisest to go on a getaway car in the middle of an afterparty to another city if they sense the person is feeling down.

their relationship really sparked when livs revealed to her that they were gryffindor twins. since then, every single time that they met anyone they'll make them tell which hogwarts house they belong to, and even assign them.

livs will always get a smile out of her and help nayeon get by after a break-up or a very difficult work week. they share almost the same personality and can always be teasing, jumping or joking anywhere. lots of piggybacks by the ending of awards and many covers of both leaked on the internet (intentionally by them) have been discovered in the forums. jackson, nayeon and livs form a team that is literally incomparable, and how can the fans forget the friendship bracelets they almost lost while swimming at the beachs of jeju island.

tea and walks are indispensable for both, so they avoid all contact of electronic devices when they are together and prefer to spend their time talking, playing board games, or playing on the piano - although nayeon always likes to go to perfume shops, both buy exotic perfumes and force the other to wear them for a week. then give their opinion about them in vlive. even when companies reproach them that brands are not paying them to advertise and therefore it is a waste of their time. 

it is known that livs choreographied nayeon's main single, 'pop'.

▙ ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▟

▛▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝ ▜

˗ˏˋ TWO ⌗ ˚₊۰❱ JAVS