crackhead culture.

ꕥ

In a VLIVE, Livs tried to eat a popsicle and accidentally bit it with the wrapper, she said, "ah, seriously I hope one day they invent edible popsicle wrappers."

Jennie and Clary were investigating the compatibility of the zodiac signs one afternoon, Livs almost cried when she realized that it was not compatible with her crush.

In 2019, she made a Vlive ft. Jisoo, making smoothies to the YG Ent. management staff while wearing a crown made of ruby and diamonds on the top of her head to promote 'Kill this Love'. But the thing is that she 'accidentally' followed the formula that the dad dude did back in 2007 in the movie 'Game Plan'. While giving an innocent look, she served the ceo and the producers the recipe after a happy 'good luck'.

Clary randomly at 2 a.m: Is the energy of the colours, the zodiacs, the MBTI theory interconnected so that they all have the same established line? The little family of collectives that look like the shadow of a squirrel. 

Jisoo: Yeah. You know, the shadow of the wind, humans being that smoke.

Jennie: Are you guys okay?

On a VLIVE, Livs was trying to speak Bulgarian for a blink that was watching her, being a complete disaster as she confused all the words and had to search the Google Translator, and seeing that this only further entangled the ivy, she dramatically expressed: "Ah, great, now the translator is a Kung Fu panda kick!"

In the middle of a Samsung conference, Livs struggled to get through the dispositive setup while mantaining a professional and effortless attitude. When neither she nor Lisa could get away with it, in an impulse, she accidentally logged in her private ig account, but was faster enough to quit the app before the username got leaked. However, she was not fast enough to stop the 'oh, what the fuck!' squeal that came out of her mouth.

In a live IG, she was eating avocados and for a moment she forgot she was transmitting, as she took the computer and started watching series.

At a fansing she was having a selfie with a fan and Livs accidentally dropped the girl's phone, causing even the manager to laugh at her clumsiness.

Livs was playing among us live and was looking for the impostor and she turned out that she was the impostor.

When Livs was trying to dye her hair herself, wanting to match with her pets, she bought a dog-friendly hair dye to give her dogs highlights, it turned out that the dye was purple and their hair ended up being a light pink.

Clary first minced meat in a vlive, trying to make a meat pie for her dogs, she said the impression of raw meat traumatised her. "Blinks, I'm being traumatised by pawing the meat," she said later as she shook her head. "Guys, I'm having a bad time, I swear the onions over there cooking are moving like they have a life of their own. This is an illegal behaviour, report me so I can escape to church."

Livs was trying to do live ASMR and she ended up getting stressed out by the sound.

At a dinner party, Lisa was eating and accidentally choked while laughing, Livs offered her juice and then patted her on the back while laughing her ass off.

At a concert in Japan, Livs was speaking Japanese with some J-blinks, and because she hadn't spoken it in a long time she got all nervous and started taking too long to respond to the words, she finally ended giving up and say aloud, without being able to help it, a swear word in Japanese.

BLACKPINK'S got a new concept, two in the same year, a great congratulations, how do you feel, are you a new Livs?

 As far as I know, the suits are the only ones that don't go back in the race